Fantina

Featured Posts

Stephen

Who cares :air: whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy does it matter to u guys

why

why yyyyyyyyyy

Y

why

I hate this chart centric mentality with a passion. 

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Andy21 said:

:rip: commercial gaga. :rip: pop gaga.

i miss applause's success  

Same here, miss Applause success. :S

People saying charts doesn't matter, okay but the music should at least be good enough to enjoy.

At this point  there is No Music No Bling. :madge:

It's a bad song, everyone I know hates it. It's come on at the bars I go to and the bartenders skip it. It's not catchy at all. If she promoted it, it would be a different story, but it's a BAD unknown song.

I never never thought we'd see the day that she'd promote like Britney Spears tbh. Gaga used to be the Queen of marketing herself.

BYE

fede ARTPOP

This was obvious, this is her weakest lead single, I feel good cause it seems I have a good ear for "good songs", I dont like PI and see it impact...while Applause my fave Gaga single became iconic in Gagas catalogue. 

Poor PI lovers. 

6nkrFMV.gif

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

heavymetall0v3r

Sorry if its AP but girls 

http://www.celebuzz.com/2016-09-27/pop-stars-flop-stars-drake-views-adele-diamond-lady-gaga-perfect-illusion/

http://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-100

And for all those pressed and snatched little huntsters that are thinking of going on as per usual about charts and sales, we've fcinkug heard it all before, and it doesnt change the fact the songs has gone from #15 to #42. 

It's just a fact.

The angriest twink on GagaDaily.

chromaticka

Wow.. The song deserved so much better, shame on Gaga and her team for not doing at least one TV performance.. Very sad.

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

Archived