💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What songs should Gaga not perform at the Super Bowl?

CLLGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter
4 hours ago, christinahoney said:

Bad Romance, Poker Face, maybe Paparazzi, Born This Way and Perfect Illusion.

But I would love Venus tbh:laughga: she can come in with a giant shell like the painting

Should NOT :usrs:

chaeri pls

thehanyo

Above all else, the SB is a major marketing opportunity. People already love the old Gaga. She needs to get them to buy Joanne and PI and whatever other singles are out then.

16 minutes ago, Beto said:

Perfect Illusion, Aura and any song with her recent vocals, like the Bad Romance one she's been doing lately.

I cringe so hard when I imagine her performing Perfect Illusion on TV shows. I'm kinda glad she isn't.

Hide contents

Sorry little illusioners, I know you're craving for that TV performance but I'm just being honest.

ikr i h888888888 her fake vocals

Fernster7

Born This Way/LoveGame/Paparazzi/Telephone/Alejandro/Judas/DWUW/G.U.Y./Marry The Night/Non singles.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Nothing too controversial or eyebrow raising such as...

1. Love Game

2. Alejandro

3. Judas

4. DWUW

5. G.U.Y

6. MTN

she should perform Telephone with Britney from the begining to the Beyonce's line:sis:

She shouln't perform Born This Way, Judas, and Alejandro :emma:

The night sky tells all

She should do like she did for the 2011 VMAS as Joe Calderone! She really brought up the rock n roll feel of the song ( You and I) with the instrumentals and her standing on the piano screaming. Perfect Illusion is perfect for that too. It would be refreshing since Katy had dancing colourful sharks suns and palm trees. I think it would be really nice to see her "raw" with an actual band, signing at the top of her lungs.

Arizona Sky

BORN THIS WAY

Also any album track + Judas, G.U.Y, DWUW, MTN, LoveGame, Telephone & Alejandro

Anything on Joanne is ok

LoveGame, Judas, Marry the Night, Do What U Want, and G.U.Y.

To those saying not to do Born This Way, yeah, it may have been a controversial song at the time, but it's also one of her most iconic songs right next to Bad Romance and Poker Face. That song was a smash. That's one of the must-do's tbh.

Venus, the embarrassing lyrics are so...... :duck: for the super bowl

Alejandro, girl you are performing for straights at the SB so please calm down:reductive:

JUDAS, bitch you wanna get stoned?:oprah:

Paparazzi, this is the SB not Broadway:neyde:

so yeah that's it

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Archived