• Yes! It's an excelent album.
    • Not her best album, but it's good.
    • It's so overrated.

Featured Posts

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stafani Versace

i bought it and LIVED for it for about a month. I haven't listened to it since. So I would say it isn't really that iconic, imo.

I can't believe only one member's mentioned Love in the Dark. :giveup: The best songs off 21 got the single treatment, one way or another - I don't think the same can be said about 25 - It seems wrong to say there's less filler tracks on 25, but I don't really have any other word to use. So yeah: 25 > 21

It just hit me how much I actually like this album. :O

alextruper17
35 minutes ago, Wixson said:

I can't believe only one member's mentioned Love in the Dark.  The best songs off 21 got the single treatment, one way or another - I don't think the same can be said about 25 - It seems wrong to say there's less filler tracks on 25, but I don't really have any other word to use. So yeah: 25 > 21

It just hit me how much I actually like this album. :O

Fillers?:oprah:

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Galagala

Just because she is Adele

If the song is Adele's,

Or the performance is Adele's,

Then everyone will get blind to pursue her everything so that he or she could be considered "classic" and "soul"  

OVERRATED.😑

10 hours ago, CryBaby said:

I was gonna say it.... lol I don't get the mass appeal of the two. Beyonce especially. 

tumblr_nxmpwudVsr1rou1too1_250.gif

So much Beyoncé hatred on this website :grr:

tumblr_ndpepg35BR1qk08n1o2_250.gif

Poope MOnster
6 hours ago, Versace said:

I honestly fail to see that much of a difference between them, sonically the albums sound the same to me.  

I do see a difference theme wise, one is a break up record while one is a make up record 

Rolling In The Deep is the ultimate break up song while Hello is the ultimate make up song

Back to OP

Today I was talking with my friends about how Adele is killing the music industry and pushing beyond the boundaries in terms of commercial success and acclaim.

I think with Adele it's not a matter of any of her albums being musically extraordinary but it's a matter of her being vocally iconic. With Adele it's all about her voice to be honest, she has that universal tone in her voice that speaks to all types of people, people from different countries and to people of different ages. You can say that the way Adele has blew up is similar to how people like Whitney, Mariah, Celine found their success (due to them having iconic voices). 

Adele is no Gaga, Madonna or MJ and I think that's why people see her as overrated, in the sense that she may be bland but when you consider why she is successful you will see that it all comes down to her voice, which is how it should be, talent should win tbh. Adele has proven to young musicians that you don't have to look sexy or act trendy or do anything. Just be authentic and success will find you.

Because 25 is overrate in term of

lyrics / song / catchy / production / uniqueness

compare  to 21

adele herself is not overrate for me

she can deliver emotion of the song / great performer /great personality

alextruper17
25 minutes ago, Wixson said:

Yes.

Fight me!!1!

I just want to know which songs you find as fillers (besides Love Song) :laughga:

ChasingGhosts

Hello, Send My Love, I Miss You and Water Under The Bridge alone are better than all of ARTPOP combined. :classy:

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

alextruper17
3 minutes ago, ChasingGhosts said:

Hello, Send My Love, I Miss You and Water Under The Bridge alone are better than all of ARTPOP combined. 

:awkney: 

zakariah

It didn't top 21 like everyone thought it would, it's just 21 Part II. It's a good album on its own though. I got bored of the album after 1-2 months of listening to it.

WWWY should've gotten the MV it deserved :grr:#JusticeForWhenWeWereYoung :madge: 

Archived