1. 1. Is "25" by Adele that good?

• Yes! It's an excelent album.
    • Not her best album, but it's good.
    • It's so overrated.

Featured Posts

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love every song on '25' but i have a special place in my heart for 'I miss you' i think it's Adele's best song on the album and i think everyone on here should give it a spin. 

I can listen only 3-4 songs on 25 others just avarage songs.

Like she went to studio and said oh I need to write a song for 25 and its done.Not something special.

PassTheTime

you all whine about everything ,you do not like Gaga now you like only her past albums same with Adele maybe you just got bore of them ,Did you ever think about that??No,you think only about yourself :madge:

Anderson123

21 was a great experience. Most of the songs are super emotional and I used to listen to it with my friends while driving or just chilling, so I have good memories of it. 25 is a good album, it deserves the success it has because Adele is very talented, I love All I Ask, Water Under The Bridge, Million Years Ago, When We Were Young, I Miss You, etc. I still listen to most of the songs as well. 

It's a great album for those who enjoy Adele's voice, it's just not an album for everyone. Sometimes I think people throw **** at it because it's not dance or it's just an album that has gotten more attention than their popstars. Or simply because they're not into that genre of music.

Dorothy Gale

I found it to be a disappointment following 19 and 21. Some songs are growers, but all in all I was expecting something at least as good as her last two albums and I didn't get that. It's selling off of hype and the success of the lead single.

fede ARTPOP

Shes overtated af, shes not iconic, she always looks the same...

đź–¤ C H R O M A T I C A đź–¤

fede ARTPOP
39 minutes ago, edana123 said:

I can listen only 3-4 songs on 25 others just avarage songs.

Like she went to studio and said oh I need to write a song for 25 and its done.Not something special.

This, the fact thers no concept, special meanin or something,,, even her videos are basic af. 

đź–¤ C H R O M A T I C A đź–¤

Boyboi12

It's a solid record.... adults are willing to go out and buy her records, which is why she sold so much... very talent, very interesting topics, but also very boring :toofunny:

alextruper17
1 hour ago, lucasvmeegen said:

I love every song on '25' but i have a special place in my heart for 'I miss you' i think it's Adele's best song on the album and i think everyone on here should give it a spin. 

I miss you is amazing :giveup:

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

StrawberryBlond

It baffles me how she is liked so much that people will go out in their millions to buy her work. What she does has been done before and its been done better. She was just in the right place and the right time when she started out. In the maze of dance pop taking over at the time, she seemed like an oasis in a desert...and likely more talented than she actually was. Now that dance pop has died out and different music is coming up, she doesn't seem as different anymore. Will that affect later sales? Who can say? But honestly, she's not much more than ok. Her albums are filled with just as much, if not more, filler than generic pop albums. There's maybe about 3 outstanding songs per album, some ok ones and some mediocre ones. They all sound very similar, she doesn't grow, she doesn't experiment. She can only write about the stuff that's personally affected her, she range of content is so limited. Her singing can be extremely grating too and it was no wonder she got those throat problems, what with the amount of belting notes that she had to strain to hit. She strikes me as so lazy most of the time. Big breaks between albums, stingy with the amount of tracks when she comes back, only making 2 (boring) music videos per album. Some people are busting their ass trying to make masterpieces constantly and are pushing themselves artistically and see their singing career as their whole life. But they don't get success. Adele is, the artist who sees making music as a chore.

But what can I say? The public love being spoon-fed music. If she didn't have expensive marketing campaigns behind her, she wouldn't have got this far. And for those saying that she doesn't have to rely on her image to sell and has no gimmicks...she relies upon her image of the chubby everygirl just as much as any sexualised popstar does and her gimmick is 'there is no gimmick.' Yet no one says she's become predictable and boring when she stands still in a black dress singing a ballad for the umpteenth time.

Archived