Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Jeff answers questions about Joanne

yxi

Featured Posts

LilVenusian
On 9/27/2016 at 1:00 AM, symphonia said:

What about Diamond Heart?
Diamond Heart is a pop mid tempo love song. It's the beginning of the album, the moment of bliss and happiness she had while she was in love and then as the album goes on to explore heartbreak, rage, death, and ultimately finding strength in your darkness again.

I though this bish said it wasn't gonna be a concept album

VeO3V.gif 

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Free My Mind
2 hours ago, LilVenusian said:

I though this bish said it wasn't gonna be a concept album

VeO3V.gif 

just cause it isn't a concept album, doesn't mean it doesn't have concepts.

She just meant it doesn't all follow one theme, it's all just autobiographical

Versace

"the moment of bliss and happiness she had while she was in love and then as the album goes on to explore heartbreak, rage, death, and ultimately finding strength in your darkness again."

Wow

StrawberryBlond

That's a lot of info. I almost don't want to hear too much about it. When it comes to an album from one of my faves, I like to be almost completely surprised. But the news sounds all good. Pleased to hear it'll be very rock influenced and the country stuff is minimal. I'm not overly keen on the idea of Norah Jones vocals but it won't completely sound like her, of course, with her little Texan inflections, so I can deal with that. We've heard how Gaga's voice can somewhat mirror hers when she sings gently, so it will be fine.

srslyepic
32 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

Million Reasons about her fans? 

"A Million Reasons to let you go?" :duck:

And...

"You're giving me a million reason to quit the show" 

But then he describes it as uplifting so maybe it's not as bad as it's seeming... :laughga:

CyanLights
2 minutes ago, srslyepic said:

And...

"You're giving me a million reason to quit the show" 

But then he describes it as uplifting so maybe it's not as bad as it's seeming... :laughga:

She may be talking about the negative fans? I have no idea, who is Jeff anyway? :toofunny:

CyanLights

So I don't think this Jeff guy was anything to go by, Sinners prayer did not sound anything like The Rolling Stones meets Heavy Metal Lover 

Dramatica
3 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

So I don't think this Jeff guy was anything to go by, Sinners prayer did not sound anything like The Rolling Stones meets Heavy Metal Lover 

She performed a country version of the song, with raw voice. Maybe the studio version is more upbeat with a HML-voice :queenga:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Miracle
2 minutes ago, Gaga of Time said:

She performed a country version of the song, with raw voice. Maybe the studio version is more upbeat with a HML-voice :queenga:

Nah, proper insiders confirmed Sinner's Prayer follows the style of the Dive Bar Tour, just a little more uptempo, with, you know, production and all that

This guy Jeff was a fake. Also, MR doesn't sound anything alike "Fight Song". He was a troll

CyanLights
4 minutes ago, Gaga of Time said:

Just now, Miracle said:

Nah, proper insiders confirmed Sinner's Prayer follows the style of the Dive Bar Tour, just a little more uptempo, with, you know, production and all that

This guy Jeff was a fake. Also, MR doesn't sound anything alike "Fight Song". He was a troll

Yup, none of these descriptions were accurate which is a shame. His description of SP got me very hyped. I was really thrown off by the country inspirations 

Smarticle

MR as a Rachel Platten's Fight Song......i can hear it as uplifting but its no pop song lol

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

• 2 months later...
HOTNebraskaGuy

"I was just another Angel Down in a vacant paradise" I CAN'T this is too funny 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Archived