review

Jeff answers questions about Joanne

yxi

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Fran Padilla said:

I need to hear Come to Mama noooow.

It seems that It would be an amazing funny hot song ... But... Noone is chosing It as a posible single...

Why? :saladga:

I was wondering the exact same thing. The fans who spilled some tea about the songs in general said that's their favorite song. Weird. I hope it's not the new Venus #JusticeforVenus:oprah:

COME ON GAYS!!

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sylvanas

He answered a few more questions and said that the majority of the album has this vibe to it. :rockstar:

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

Why is no one talking about HEY GIRL? I mean it's the only feature and it's Florence Welch.... suddenly all the hype died or what?

display name
19 hours ago, Chiunzhan said:

Why is no one talking about HEY GIRL? I mean it's the only feature and it's Florence Welch.... suddenly all the hype died or what?

I think it's just because we know a bit about that track already. Gaga gave us a few lyrics from it, and we know what it's about. I think there are, at least, a few of us who are really excited to hear it though.

Come To Mama.. JLO and Meghan will start to complain that gaga stole the idea of the song I Hate Your Mama from them

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Awrah999
On September 26, 2016 at 3:53 PM, Smarticle said:

RIP to having GP-friendly, mindless bops on the album.

What makes you think GP friendly has to be electropop? Pop is moving away from that, albeit slowly, but many hits this year have more organic sounds. 

Dramatica

I'm excited for every song on JOANNE, literally.

If I had to choose one song that doesn't excite me as much, I'd say "John Wayne", because Jeff compared it to "You & I". But anyway I eventually fell in love with Yuyi, so who knows. Maybe that's the return of Jo Calderone? :stalkga:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Archived