Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

2nd single mess

Rifek

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling
20 minutes ago, RabbitHeart said:

Between this and the Judas-rush-release-Edge-of-Glory fiasco, Gaga doesn't have the best track record for second singles

The worst is yet to come. :green:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Teeth138 said:

I remember the album sticker said that it featured BTW, Judas and Marry The Night.

I also believe that Monster was supposed to be the 4th single off of TFM, as it was released as a downloadable song in Rock Band at the time Telephone was being promoted. Generally, Rock Band releases songs by artists in batches, usually including what is the next scheduled single for cross-promo.

Monster would smash!

Here is the list of planned/cancelled singles:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

20 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Commercial wise, DWUW is a better choice. If only they didn't mess it up and announced it as a 2nd single from the beginning.

but DWUW does not fit the theme of ARTPOP, venus should have been the 2nd single + video

President Trump

Judas/edge 

dwuw 

her second singles are always a DISASTER to launch and ruin the era

Can't wait for her to tweet a-yo second single then hey girl is released ezgif-1596395800.gif SHE'LL NEVER LEARN!

Ma ma pa pa pa

FrankGutz

THIS **** ALWAYS TRIGGERS ME, WHY!!!

JUST WHEN I FORGOT ABOUT DWUW VIDEO

YI3tntn.gif

RELEASE THE ****ING DWUW VIDEO!! LEAK IT

YI3tntn.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

FrankGutz
4 minutes ago, stela said:

Meg from Big Brother :diane:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

YeehawKylie
56 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Commercial wise, DWUW is a better choice. If only they didn't mess it up and announced it as a 2nd single from the beginning.

Always thought DWUW would've been a better 3rd single.

Anderson123

They should've let Venus be the second single. I loved Do What U Want so much but it'd have been the 3rd one if only they waited. Just like The Edge of Glory, I don't know why in the hell they decided to release some of the best songs as promo singles.

1 hour ago, FlopSlurper said:

This tbh!

TropicOfCANCER
1 hour ago, MonsterOfficial said:

she should stop releasing promotional singles :saladga:

while i do agree, the problem isn't releasing promo singles, the problem IS the fact that they release her A-material as promo singles (literally DWUW and TWOG were promo singles, wtf) and then they get great reception and get rush released.

if they plan to do this again (a vibe I'm not really getting) they should release a song they know for sure won't ever see the light of day as a single.

Archived