💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lovegame: completely underrated

ReidOne

Featured Posts

ReidOne
6 minutes ago, Lady Palutena said:

I feel that way about a lot of songs; Bad Romance, Poker Face, Dance In The Dark, Just Dance, Paparazzi to name a few... :shrug:

@Lady Palutena what are your regularly played bops? Asking in all seriousness... Gaga has so many! Curious what yours are, if those are not your cup of tea (which is fine, honestly). 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lady Palutena
Just now, ReidOne said:

@Lady Palutena what are your regularly played bops? Asking in all seriousness... Gaga has so many! Curious what yours are, if those are not your cup of tea (which is fine, honestly). 

Gaga-wise or just in general? 

CouyILq.jpg

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

ReidOne
1 minute ago, Lady Palutena said:

Gaga-wise or just in general? 

CouyILq.jpg

Gaga-wise was my original question, but answer however you like (sorry to put you on the spot!)

ReidOne
36 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

I've always been extremely bothered

I'm just now re-reading this OP and realizing I need to get a life, stat. LOL... 

y2pl8O.gif

Cody Draco

It got overshadowed by Poker Face since they are cut from the same cloth, but it's still pretty epic and important in Gaga's discography.

Robo Ga

LOVEGAME IS MY SH*T! This song had serious cultural IMPACT. :firega: I would NEVER forget this bop. One time me and my best friend were on the beach (back in 09) and it was like 1am and we were jumping and singing it, and our parents were there and thought we were so inappropriate for singing the disco stick line but we didn't care at all :fthis: One of my fav memories for sure. 

🤖⚡️

Lady Palutena
16 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

Gaga-wise was my original question, but answer however you like (sorry to put you on the spot!)

Not at all, I don't feel put on the spot.

Actually, Gaga only takes up 3 spots in my Top 10 Listens List :laughga:

Perfect Illusion

Sex Dreams (Demo)

ARTPOP (Blossom Version)

Like I said, I have many songs of hers but those are from the top 10 listens list. :shrug:

I'm prepared to get dragged as an ARTPOP Delusional :laughga:

ReidOne
Just now, Lady Palutena said:

Not at all, I don't feel put on the spot.

Actually, Gaga only takes up 3 spots in my Top 10 Listens List :laughga:

Perfect Illusion

Sex Dreams (Demo)

ARTPOP (Blossom Version)

Like I said, I have many songs of hers but those are from the top 10 listens list. :shrug:

I'm prepared to get dragged as an ARTPOP Delusional :laughga:

I have played "ARTPOP" and "Sexxx Dreams" more times than I care to mention in public! You will never get dragged by me! :hug: :wub: :worship2:

Lady Palutena
Just now, ReidOne said:

I have played "ARTPOP" and "Sexxx Dreams" more times than I care to mention in public! You will never get dragged by me! :hug: :wub: :worship2:

Well, thank you for that assurance :hug:

I don't listen to one particular artist or genre. I listen to many different ones, although the majority of the music is either Pop or Dance. :music:

ReidOne
Just now, Lady Palutena said:

Well, thank you for that assurance :hug:

I don't listen to one particular artist or genre. I listen to many different ones, although the majority of the music is either Pop or Dance. :music:

:heart:

I still like this song! You're not alone. I think the synth melody is one of the most iconic of hers to date. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

ReidOne
3 minutes ago, calmar said:

I still like this song! You're not alone. I think the synth melody is one of the most iconic of hers to date. 

:unicorn::music:

Hey bruh, 
I love everything about this song and video. 
She looks amazing.
Her costumes were great. 
Her dancing was on point, especially at the end. She always said she loved this video because it showed what she could do dance wise. (cough bring back boomkack cough)

Ugh shes just so good at things. 

Archived