ReidOne

Featured Posts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaTheExplorer
36 minutes ago, malazam said:

:classy:

why did gaga fight with him? he is so talented, he made the only good videos of taylor swift

The first Gaga song I liked! :gaycat:

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

ReidOne
2 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Forgettable song for me. But classic Gaga I guess. 

That's rich, considering your name is G.U.Y.-inspired :hor:

(only teasing... kind of, lol) :awesome:

GagaUnderYou
Just now, ReidOne said:

That's rich, considering your name is G.U.Y.-inspired :hor:

(only teasing... kind of, lol) :awesome:

that would be too obvious lol 

FRANK1991

I was obsessed with this song for a while when I first started listening to Gaga

I freaking love the music video

the look and the choreography is iconic 

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

GagaTheExplorer

hey reid, do you think that if she is doing the SB halftime show she will sing Love Game or she is skipping it?

that would be the fire proof of the iconicy of this song:ohno:

malazam
6 minutes ago, GagaTheExplorer said:

why did gaga fight with him? he is so talented, he made the only good videos of taylor swift

Did they? I think he was being stupid around Applause lyrics and then the Monsters attacked him

6 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

:worship2:

:air: :air: :air: :air: :air: :diane:

He deleted the one that he tweeted when LoveGame came out saying 'my version of Michael Jackson's Bad'

another shot before we kiss the other side

Lady Palutena

It's a bop but to be honest, it hasn't aged all that well with me. I hardly listen to it anymore, but it's there on my mp3 player just in case. I wish the Fame Ball Studio Version of it was available because I enjoy all the extra synths and the remixed outro. :music:

I feel that way about a lot of songs; Bad Romance, Poker Face, Dance In The Dark, Just Dance, Paparazzi to name a few... :shrug:

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

GagaTheExplorer
38 minutes ago, malazam said:

Did they? I think he was being stupid around Applause lyrics and then the Monsters attacked him

He deleted the one that he tweeted when LoveGame came out saying 'my version of Michael Jackson's Bad'

yes, in fact he was the original director of the edge of glory first video, the one with the mermaids... but something happend and he and gaga hate each other now

ReidOne
1 minute ago, GagaTheExplorer said:

hey reid, do you think that if she is doing the SB halftime show she will sing Love Game or she is skipping it?

that would be the fire proof of the iconicy of this song:ohno:

Great question!! But I totally expect her to skip it if she's doing the SB... They have such a short amount of time. 

If she did it, it would happen so fast it would look like one of the costume changes during "Applause" VMA's lol

anigif_enhanced-buzz-15999-1377479664-13

ReidOne
4 minutes ago, Lady Palutena said:

It's a bop but to be honest, it hasn't aged all that well with me. I hardly listen to it anymore, but it's there on my mp3 player just in case.

I feel that way about a lot of songs; Bad Romance, Poker Face, Dance In The Dark, Just Dance, Paparazzi to name a few... :shrug:

No offense, but...

giphy.gif

GagaTheExplorer
41 minutes ago, Lady Palutena said:

It's a bop but to be honest, it hasn't aged all that well with me. I hardly listen to it anymore, but it's there on my mp3 player just in case. I wish the Fame Ball Studio Version of it was available because I enjoy all the extra synths and the remixed outro. :music:

:shocked:

Archived