💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

Gaga Superbowl announcement tonight(?!)

Featured Posts

8 minutes ago, Straights4Gaga said:

i think itll happen, but you guys realize the tweet in the original post was a joke...right...?

the joke of the tweet was just the "Patriots vs. Panthers" portion

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Straights4Gaga
1 minute ago, PerfectMonster said:

If it's true, then how is it a joke exactly? I'm confused... If he's telling the truth then he's not joking.

Im perchedT

hes joking about inevitability. no one knows who for sure is going to play either but everyone assumes itll be the pats vs carolina i.e. his tweet

Straights4Gaga
1 minute ago, BMURDA said:

the joke of the tweet was just the "Patriots vs. Panthers" portion

the joke of the tweet is inevitability, aka the whole tweet. i assume the entire tweet will be true in feb, but its not a confirmation

I thought the announcement was supposed to be from FOX so looking to nbc for the announcement seems unlikely. 

TOUCHDOWN COWBOYS. 

I think so many peeps already know that is a done deal. Doesn't FOX have Monday night football too? Might be released then

PerfectMonster
1 minute ago, Straights4Gaga said:

hes joking about inevitability. no one knows who for sure is going to play either but everyone assumes itll be the pats vs carolina i.e. his tweet

I assume he knows if Gaga is going to perform or not. He's an ESPN writer, who potentially could write the report on Gaga performing. I'm not sure I don't watch American Football so I had no idea about the teams, but the mention of Gaga seems too punchy to come from a credible ESPN reporter for it to be false. 

Daenerys

Maybe they're waiting for the iTunes update so we can get that preorder as soon as the announcement hits #reaching 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Unfortunately I don't see it happening today. They aren't going to announce it after a full day of games :duck:

I just wish like if it was her, they would just announce it to get it out of the way. Like what's the hold up etc if people are confirming it

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

7 minutes ago, Zilla said:

Unfortunately I don't see it happening today. They aren't going to announce it after a full day of games :duck:

I just wish like if it was her, they would just announce it to get it out of the way. Like what's the hold up etc if people are confirming it

Suspenseful day - with no climax. :neyde:

worship to the land a girl from the planet

Daenerys

Based off previous announcement dates they're usually later in the year 

for instance:

On October 9, 2014, Billboard announced that Katy Perry would perform at halftime, and the NFL confirmed the announcement on November 23, 2014.

In late November 2015, reports surfaced stating that "multiple acts" would perform during the halftime show. On December 3, the league confirmed that the show would be headlined by the British rock band Coldplay.

So I don't think we're getting any announcement for the halftime show for a couple of more months! 

EDIT:

But then again.......

On September 8, 2013, the league announced that Bruno Mars would perform at halftime

so lord knows when they'll make the announcement. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Archived