'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

From Monster to Monster

PassTheTime

Featured Posts

Letmelivemylife

I love gaga as much now as I did 8 years ago. I love the woman she's become even though, like a nostalgic parent, I'll always see lavender blonde and hair bows when I look at her. I'll stand by her just as much now as I did 8 years ago because she's always stood by me 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

PassTheTime
1 hour ago, Decodekid said:

Im at 5, why the need to feel anger, denial, even depression over an artist's change :wtfga:

Gaga is so much more than music to me 

for this exactly reason :awkney:

KURUSHITOVSKA
2 hours ago, HugoMonster said:

I'm at number 0. I became a fan of hers during her crazy days (2009) and I'm loving this new side of her artistry she wants to explore. I mean this is actually reinvention. This is only the second time in her career she totally changed everything about her artistic expression (the first being Cheek to Cheek) and I'm here for a 180 degrees change.

PI video is beautiful. The song is good too, like a shot of adrenaline. The Joanne cover is simplistic but effective and I can't wait to hear the whole thing including the Florence collab.

Why doesn't everyone just think like you? Maybe they're still kids... That's the problem tbh, when we became fans of her we were 14-15 and her whole thing was amazing for us. Now that we've grown and seen almos anything, weird outfits and RedOne songs aren't special for us, as we've already experienced them. Now seeing something new from the artist we adore is amazing.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Archived