💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

"PI is too loud and abrasive"

Quark

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, JamesFox said:

Is it just me that finds it hard to hear the backing vocals in the bridge? 

Yeah, they're hidden behind a brickwall of belting.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lord Temptation
1 minute ago, Cerny said:

Yeah, they're hidden behind a brickwall of belting.

Her belting is intentional. Gaga sings in a wailing, distressed manner to provoke a shattering of emotions. She is projecting a state of confusion with her voice. Notice how she barely even takes a breath, it's like she's releasing feelings she had been bottling up forever.

For me the abrasive part is her pronunciations, not the aggressive vocals that are essentially her live vocals that we have been hearing for forever

Robo Ga
13 minutes ago, Dora said:

Omg, you making a huge paragraph opinion thread everyday is starting to get annoying 

If you can't handle it then don't go into the opinion section.  Simple enough ?

giphy.gif

🤖⚡️

Just now, Lord Temptation said:

Her belting is intentional. Gaga sings in a wailing, distressed manner to provoke a shattering of emotions. She is projecting a state of confusion with her voice. Notice how she barely even takes a breath, it's like she's releasing feelings she had been bottling up forever.

Yeah but it makes the song unimpactful, she reaches a high and remains there pushing which makes the song feel repetitive, in my opinion. 

Lord Temptation
6 minutes ago, Cerny said:

Yeah but it makes the song unimpactful, she reaches a high and remains there pushing which makes the song feel repetitive, in my opinion. 

You say repetitive, I say echoing. Guess it's all down to opinion. 

Katsuki Bakugo
31 minutes ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

I swear I knew this thread was going to be made by you. :diane: Surprisingly, I agree with you.

I agree with him to... WHAT IS GOING ON!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Just now, Lord Temptation said:

You say repetitive, I say echoing. Guess it's all down to opinion. 

Yeah, imagine how boring this forum would be if every member had the same thoughts.

Lord Temptation
7 minutes ago, Cerny said:

Yeah, imagine how boring this forum would be if every member had the same thoughts.

If everyone had thoughts like mine there would be peace and harmony. Because I can agree to disagree. I'm not interested in convincing anyone. Others, on the other hand, feel the need to defend their right to have an opinion EVERY TIME THEY SHARE THEIR OPINION. It's like they don't even care what they're saying, they just want to be able to say it.

1 minute ago, Lord Temptation said:

If everyone had thoughts like mine there would be peace and harmony. Because I can agree to disagree. Others, on the other hand, feel the need to defend their right to have an opinion EVERY TIME THEY SHARE THEIR OPINION. 

That's awesome, you seem a little shady though, where's your peace and harmony? We are going off topic by the way, so I'll stop here. 

Duella Dvil
39 minutes ago, Dora said:

Omg, you making a huge paragraph opinion thread everyday is starting to get annoying 

O sweetie, you've only found 1?

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Archived