💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are y'all watching all of Scream Queens or just the video?

E24187

See thread title  

79 members have voted

1. 1. See thread title

• All
    • Just MV

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll catch it on the Tube of You... I don't even know what Scream Queen is; it sounds like a spooky version of High School Musical.

Battle 4 Ur Life

as much as I LOOOOOVE Scream Queens I'm gonna need to replay the video basically 500000000000000x times once it premieres so, yeah, the Chanels will definitely have to be put on hold, sorry dears.

#priorities #Gagafirst

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

i voted MV cause i don't live in america and will have to watch it when its uploaded onto vevo

giphy.gif

Gagas love

the fuh? clearly just mv, ahahahaha scream queens is honestly so tragic.... lol in my view. i mean its pretty and interesting but eh its lackluster to me. so there goes their effort of giving that show ratings :(

Gagas love
10 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

I'm gonna watch both. Scream Queens is my sh!t

why do you like it? id love to know lol cause i couldnt stand it, but i wanna see what you saw that i might have not seen?

JusKeepBreathin
43 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

inb4 just Scream Queens :derpga:

TBH the Gaga video was just a pleasant surprise. I can't wait for Chanel. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Just MV lel

I never watched the Season 1, not sure if I should start now. :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

41 minutes ago, Gagas love said:

why do you like it? id love to know lol cause i couldnt stand it, but i wanna see what you saw that i might have not seen?

It's so weird, mainly lol. I love how sort of bitchy everyone is and the horror elements are fun too. It's just really out there and just fun. I think the second season will be more accessible though but I think its still gonna be the same feel, which isn't for everyone lol

Archived