💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Bobby please book some performances please

exoskeleton35

Featured Posts

:sharon:

Performances been booked, just not for now. The past week Gaga still want to finish the album hence no TV or anything. So, be patient.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

4 hours ago, Adakam said:

Do u really think that hes gonna come to this forum, read this and change his plan? If not, whats the point of this?

#Wasteoftimeandspace

This!

FrankGutz

i mean Bobby is a mess, he doesn't know how to promote a song lmfao, you're expecting way too much

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

FrankGutz
30 minutes ago, Akarin said:

Jesus, we just want her to SING her SONG, she's a SINGER, nothing to do with charts, God.

basically this, i just wanted some live performances

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

yes please, i just wish every single/album could get the same promo that BTW got, it was like 10 performances for each single + more 

33 minutes ago, Akarin said:

Jesus, we just want her to SING her SONG, she's a SINGER, nothing to do with charts, God.

I'm surprised more people don't understand this.

She became famous in large part due to her unique performances on television shows. Her skills as a performer have always elevated her music. Whether she is riding a disco stick in a leotard or baring her soul on the piano, it's her live performances that sell the idea that she is a gifted artist.

Her team is making weird choices.

thatfoxyfeeling
14 minutes ago, SKANK said:

She became famous in large part due to her unique performances on television shows. Her skills as a performer have always elevated her music. Whether she is riding a disco stick in a leotard or baring her soul on the piano, it's her live performances that sell the idea that she is a gifted artist.

I agree with you, Gaga has always raised the bar with her performances and she is the definition of an entertainer. She puts on a show and can tranform a mediocre song into something special. I'm really disappointed because I know she is in her element when she performs and unfortunately we haven't seen that side of her with PI. :shrug:

2 minutes ago, JamesFox said:

I agree with you, Gaga has always raised the bar with her performances and she is the definition of an entertainer. She puts on a show and can tranform a mediocre song into something special. I'm really disappointed because I know she is in her element when she performs and unfortunately we haven't seen that side of her with PI. :shrug:

I really feel this. I am not interested in this era as of now because I feel like she's not into it compared to her previous work. She might be tho idk I just don't feel it.

23 minutes ago, SKANK said:

Whether she is riding a disco stick in a leotard or baring her soul on the piano, it's her live performances that sell the idea that she is a gifted artist.

thats all i need, leak the ballads gagaaaaaaaaaa

FrankGutz
25 minutes ago, SKANK said:

:applause:

Archived