💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will she release another single before 'Joanne' ?!

Monsterish

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's too soon for that...let's see how PI will be promoted. I still think she will do some tv appearance. If not, I expect a 2nd single when the album drops.

We just have to wait and see what happens. If the song is commercial enough, she should pick hey girl

1 minute ago, E24187 said:

The optimism in this thread.....:toofunny:

Only about 1 person in this thread is optimistic. 99.9% are saying it's too soon.:rip: 

Spyro the Dragon

No thanks, I'd rather have the album as a whole first. 

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Just now, E24187 said:

Exactly! :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Idgi, you're making fun of the people saying yes (being optimistic), but only one person out of like 15 is saying that??

Spyro the Dragon

Bad Bromance

What I'd like to understand is why Gaga released the music video on September 8th if her intention was to release the music video 12 days later.  It would've made more sense to me if she would've released the music video the same day that she released the single.  The video streams would have helped the song a lot more.  Don't Gaga and Bobby know that you pretty much have to release a song with a music video the same day or the song will not catch on with radio audiences?

I'm not obsessed with charts by any means, but Perfect Illusion deserves success and the fact that she delayed the release of the video has unfortunately hurt the song.  From what I understand, it's # 56 on US iTunes and it will only keep falling more since there doesn't appear to be a deal with radio.

This past weekend, I listened to the main top 40 radio stations in Chicago and not once did I hear Perfect Illusion.  Actually, I take it back  I heard it once on Friday.  Do you want to know how many times I heard Closer, Stitches, This Is What You Came For, Sorry, other Bieber songs and Can't Stop The Feeling?  Too many times to keep with, tbh.  This leads me to believe Bobby only secured a radio deal for the day Perfect Illusion was released and the weekend that followed shortly after.  I don't think they currently have a radio deal ATM, otherwise we would hear Perfect Illusion once every hour or at least every other hour.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Archived