💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will she release another single before 'Joanne' ?!

Monsterish

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish the album was coming early/mid November in all honesty, then around the 21st October would've been perfect for a second single buuuut obviously they're going more for longevity and will roll out a few singles (at least 'Hey Girl') after Joanne drops 

heauxmatica

Teri Hatcher
3 minutes ago, Whis said:

I hope you're right again :poot:

:air: 

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Teri Hatcher
Just now, Whis said:

When is the PI video coming?

idk. gaga said in an interview that it isn't complete yet

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Let me preface by saying that I'm not sure if we usually got several singles before the album came out, as I've never been as big of a fan of her as I have been the last few months..

But I'm confused, Joanne is only a month away.. Are we going to be getting another single before the album comes out? 

If I'm honest it doesn't bother me either way, another single would be cool, but I can wait a month with PI on repeat if I had to. 

Thanks sm! 

The Surrealist

I don't think so. Honestly, I don't even see the point of releasing it as a single if she does not want to promote it anyways.

chrismugler

I think they will, if the song sinks, expect the second single one week before JOANNE.

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

Chris Evans

no it's too early for a second single maybe in November if that 

we might get a promotional song before the album drops like Venus but it's only a month wait we've never had an album drop so early to the 1st single

Not really...maybe when the album drops. But it's too short a time frame between now and the album release. 

Spyro the Dragon

Mister Gaga

I don't think so. But she'll probably release another song one week before, as a promo single or something like that.

Dramatica

Short timing, the lead single wouldn't get much exposure (well it's not getting any :creepflop:). But if people don't notice the lead single she might release the second single sooner than scheduled.

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Archived