Sheridan 3 Posted April 30, 2012 Share Posted April 30, 2012 :toofunny: oh my Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gaga is Life 103 Posted April 30, 2012 Share Posted April 30, 2012 What awesomeness! :lmao: Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bambino 24,468 Posted April 30, 2012 Share Posted April 30, 2012 I love this. You should make the trollGa one. Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chic 20,830 Posted April 30, 2012 Author Share Posted April 30, 2012 I love this. You should make the trollGa one. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
papergangster 2,823 Posted April 30, 2012 Share Posted April 30, 2012 :toofunny: Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MattyMonster 3 Posted April 30, 2012 Share Posted April 30, 2012 FREAKY! :lmao: Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bambino 24,468 Posted May 1, 2012 Share Posted May 1, 2012 Cool! :eek: Make the BTW album and single cover plz! Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Darren 44 Posted May 5, 2012 Share Posted May 5, 2012 :dies: eat me out Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
absolutelyfab 0 Posted May 5, 2012 Share Posted May 5, 2012 I CAN'T WITH THIS She looks like my old social studies teacher! :wtf: Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Eulonzo 51 Posted May 5, 2012 Share Posted May 5, 2012 :rip: This slays me!! :toofunny: Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hoey 1 Posted May 5, 2012 Share Posted May 5, 2012 These are so creepy :lmao: Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vanilla 665 Posted May 5, 2012 Share Posted May 5, 2012 :lmao: I won't die, but I can't live without you Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hurem 17,801 Posted May 5, 2012 Share Posted May 5, 2012 LMAO :smh: Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
iAstroLeo 14,460 Posted May 5, 2012 Share Posted May 5, 2012 :lmao: Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
natelikescats 0 Posted May 5, 2012 Share Posted May 5, 2012 I am planning on making a few Gaga-related rage faces. Here's one so far that I'm planning on making bigger: Do it. Make more. Staring into our souls. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.