Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I want all of you to try this...

Helxig

Featured Posts

BurqaSwg
59 minutes ago, vanus said:

i was so insecure, i had long hair and looked like hermaphrodite :diane:
i was afraid to express my opinions and be myself, was confused about my sexuality etc.
i definetly changed so much physically and mentally 

hermaphodrite? you mean like Aphrodite? 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland
9 hours ago, BurqaSwg said:

hermaphodrite? you mean like Aphrodite? 

Theres a difference between hermaphrodite and aphrodite :saladga:

I haven't really changed in the 4 past years... I was already a huge fan of Gaga, my favorite movies/books etc are the same (I've read/watched a lot since and of course I have loved a lot of new things but my favorites are still the same). I have the same friends, I just made a few more in college. I have the same hobbies (dancing, cinema) and the same dreams (become a film editor, work in cinema, live in another country).

Of course I have evoluated but I'm basically the same. A lot of things are engraved in me, they made me who I am and they will stay my favorite music/films/books etc because they had such an impact on me then and they're keeping on with me.

It doesn't mean I don't support Gaga's evolution. I love it and it's part of the reasons why I love her.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

BurqaSwg
35 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Theres a difference between hermaphrodite and aphrodite :saladga:

i know, i read it wrong..i thought Vanus meant like long hair = looking like a goddess 

Pacify Him

I went back to my old self from 10 or so years ago. My teen phase was tragic and confused. Turning 22 in a couple months

I’m getting on your nerves

Wisdomless1
19 hours ago, RAMROD said:

I was 25, I worked and lived abroad, and doing the final half of my 20s and it was awesome.

I have changed but changed to the good, and entering my 30s with confidence.

So definitely I don't hate my past self at all, thank to words of wisdom my Dad used to tell me,

"whatever you want to do, make sure it will make your future self proud." and that's exactly what I did.

I really love this quote and I feel this is what Gaga has been keeping in mind as well.

A motto I always tell myself is "Strive to be the person you needed when you were younger." It helps me figure out what direction I'm really internally trying to go toward.

Archived