Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My Problem With Gaga's Musical Direction

mmm

Featured Posts

Edit: Alot of people are not getting my point and think I was Gaga to be #1 Pop singer witch is the opposite of what im saying.. my main issue here is she cant stay in the middle and please both sides because none will end up satisfied thats why I want her to fully express herself and go all the way with her new direction witch she is not doing and I feel like she is stuck in the middle.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't feel like there is any problem with Gaga's career, it is going along just fine and as it should be. Look at other pop stars as they've gotten older and how they went from the splash of being the hot new thing, into a worldwide selling artist. Gaga is aligned pretty much as all others of major importance have been and grown, before her. I feel like it's more to do with moving away from being the new thing and gaining your audience and then aging with them, as new and young artists are coming up behind you and having their seat as the next big thing. Gaga is forever established.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

1 minute ago, Sister said:

I don't feel like there is any problem with Gaga's career, it is going along just fine and as it should be. Look at other pop stars as they've gotten older and how they went from the splash of being the hot new thing, into a worldwide selling artist. Gaga is aligned pretty much as all others of major importance have been and grown, before her. I feel like it's more to do with moving away from being the new thing and gaining your audience and then aging with them, as new and young artists are coming up behind you and having their seat as the next big thing. Gaga is forever established.

Read my topic again specially my new edit below.. while I do think Gagas career is shrinking, thats not the point I was trying to make.

4 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

Read my topic again specially my new edit below.. while I do think Gagas career is shrinking, thats not the point I was trying to make.

I think that she is going to go all the way and not play second fiddle and sit on the sidelines. For one, you haven't given her a chance yet, she just barely started this era and all of her publicity. I don't understand why you assume that Perfect Illusion is over and Gaga and her team are over it and moving on, she just got started, even the video gets released THIS Tuesday with involvement of a new and younger audience's beloved hit and trendy show. Gaga is doing all sorts of promo straight out of the gate. She is everywhere, now we have even Super Bowl talk, back and forth confirmed and not, ALL because this is GAGA and everyone knows that if anyone can do it and is worth it and all of the big talk and excitement, it's GAGA WHO CAN. She's not being safe and worrisome, she's just getting started. I think a lot of fans these days are just scared for their lives, all because of ARTPOP and they have lost their courage to believe and to stick with Gaga.

Katsuki Bakugo

The fact she is still able to release music does not mean her career is sinking- NOT ONE BIT!

She has more money than anyone here would make in 5 live times let alone 1. She is fine and she is doing her own thing. Congratulate her on this or move on to someone else who panders to your idea of what "pop music is". 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

6 minutes ago, Sister said:

I think that she is going to go all the way and not play second fiddle and sit on the sidelines. For one, you haven't given her a chance yet, she just barely started this era and all of her publicity. I don't understand why you assume that Perfect Illusion is over and Gaga and her team are over it and moving on, she just got started, even the video gets released THIS Tuesday with involvement of a new and younger audience's beloved hit and trendy show. Gaga is doing all sorts of promo straight out of the gate. She is everywhere, now we have even Super Bowl talk, back and forth confirmed and not, ALL because this is GAGA and everyone knows that if anyone can do it and is worth it and all of the big talk and excitement, it's GAGA WHO CAN. She's not being safe and worrisome, she's just getting started. I think a lot of fans these days are just scared for their lives, all because of ARTPOP and they have lost their courage to believe and to stick with Gaga.

I did say that my opinion is based on my assumption of her new album so yeah go read my post again and again and again till you get it and then response :)

5 minutes ago, Melisandre said:

The fact she is still able to release music does not mean her career is sinking- NOT ONE BIT!

She has more money than anyone here would make in 5 live times let alone 1. She is fine and she is doing her own thing. Congratulate her on this or move on to someone else who panders to your idea of what "pop music is". 

Such a week and invalid argument.. I did not even say what my idea of a Pop star is or that I even wanted her to be a pop star!

13 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

I did say that my opinion is based on my assumption of her new album so yeah go read my post again and again and again till you get it and then response :)

Such a week and invalid argument.. I did not even say what my idea of a Pop star is or that I even wanted her to be a pop star!

I accept your opinion, but now you are being just rude while as a whole, no one agrees with You. I am over reading your thoughts on this. I gave you more of a chance and I value your opinion, but I don't agree and also, do not intend on arguing any point with you. I have concluded my thoughts.

Katsuki Bakugo
15 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

Wasn't attacking you - Was a general statement. It is hardly weak or invalid at all. Calling it invalid is saying everything she has done to reach her status now is invalid. It is dismissing all her hard work. She is entitled to do what she wants and release whatever music she wants, she has done the hard yard to get to this level. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
2 minutes ago, Sister said:

I accept your opinion, but now you are being just rude while as a whole, no one agrees with You. I am over reading your thoughts on this. I gave you more of a chance and I value your opinion, but I don't agree and also, do not intend on arguing any point with you. I have concluded my thoughts.

PREACH SISTER!

Just now, Sister said:

I dont have a problem with people disagreeing with me, what frustrates me is how some people oppose me on things I havent said and then tell me things like "its just your assumption" when I already said it is an assumption! 

4 minutes ago, Melisandre said:

Wasn't attacking you - Was a general statement. It is hardly weak or invalid at all. Calling it invalid is saying everything she has done to reach her status now is invalid. It is dismissing all her hard work. She is entitled to do what she wants and release whatever music she wants, she has done the hard yard to get to this level. 

I never said you were attacking me! I said it is invalid because I never said anything about Gaga being a Pop star and I said its week argument because having more money than people here does not mean her career is not shrinking. Yes she can do whatever she wants, thats what my point was, I want Gaga to do whatever she wants fully instead of trying to please everyone witch will end up not fully pleasing anyone including herslef.

1 hour ago, JEWRJEWR said:

Everyone knows katy perry as well, yet she hasnt changed anything. You havent given me a reasonable answer.

weak response

And you're a weak fan. Why are you here if you can't even acknowledge how she changed pop music? Like why are you here?

Just now, PaperIz said:

And you're a weak fan. Why are you here if you can't even acknowledge how she changed pop music? Like why are you here?

Being a fan doesnt mean she has to accept that she changed pop music? being a fan simply means someone who enjoys Gagas music. Some people love her music but still think its shallow and cant see beyond her costumes and some think its the deepest think in Pop music. You are not a fan, you are easily triggered obsessed fan that cant accept any opinion that does not match your love for Gaga.

Dramatica
2 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

Being a fan doesnt mean she has to accept that she changed pop music? being a fan simply means someone who enjoys Gagas music. Some people love her music but still think its shallow and cant see beyond her costumes and some think its the deepest think in Pop music. You are not a fan, you are easily triggered obsessed fan that cant accept any opinion that does not match your love for Gaga.

Stop calling everyone that doesn't lign up with your point of view triggered or obsessed or I will report you for bashing other fellow members. :nails:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

AlphaMonster

That is an intelligently constructed train of thoughts over there. 

Although it does not fit in the orthodox realm of thinking of american pop fans so you are gonna have to deal with lots of stupidity coming out of 100 IQ brains dear OP. 

Archived