💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My Problem With Gaga's Musical Direction

mmm

Featured Posts

I feel like Gaga was never a Pop star and she always knew that but she used Pop music to pop its bubble and turn its skin inside out exposing its truth and changing culture witch was amazing to watch but I feel like Gaga is not interested in that anymore and doesnt want to be a Pop star since ARTPOP was released. All that is fine with me as I enjoy Gaga in all cases even as a Jazz singer and maybe Rock N Roll aslong as she is fully expressing herself to the fullest and go all the way with the direction she wants witch I feel shes not doing! shes stuck having each foot in a different direction trying to please her needs while at the same time trying to please the mainstream and live up to what she created resulting in both sides not fully satisfied.

I feel like her career is gonna get worse by every album she releases! To the mainstream, the ARTPOP era ended after the VMAs performance but her fans loved it witch kept the project kinda going unlike what I think will happen with Joanne as the mainstream and her fans wont be interested and what worries me even more is that after Joanne, she will release another Jazz album so by that time, everyone will lose interest! I know Gaga can do it if she wanted and have the biggest comeback ever but I respect her for doing what she wants, I just want her to either go all the way with her new direction or stick to what she used to do and become mainstream instead of trying to do both. Yes I do realize that some of my opinion and points are based on assumptions of her new album.

Edit: Alot of people are not getting my point and think I want Gaga to be #1 Pop singer witch is the opposite of what im saying.. my main issue here is she cant stay in the middle and please both sides of her wanting to experiment new direction other than pop while still trying to remain mainstream but none will end up satisfied including Gaga thats why I want her to fully express herself and go all the way with her new direction witch she is not doing and I feel like she is stuck in the middle.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KinneyUnderYou

The problem with this thread :poot:

1 minute ago, faysalaaa1 said:

I feel like her career is gonna get worse by every album she releases!

d6f.jpg

The album's not even out yet. :saladga:

The era's just 8 days old.

I get your opinion but I think it's too early to judge.

And we shouldn't judge at all actually!

I prefer having Gaga release jazz albums and personal stuff (like Joanne) rather than something like Telephone (she hates it) just for the charts...

I want Gaga to be herself and release stuff that she feels comfortable with even if it flops harder than Britney Jean.

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋

1 minute ago, Aleks said:

The album's not even out yet. :saladga:

"Yes I do realize that some of my opinion and points are based on assumptions of her new album."

Reality

She's just creating a different avenue for herself. I agree on some aspects, particularly with her roots/upbringing and how pop music isn't necessarily reflective of that.

That being said, all we've heard is Perfect Illusion, and from that sound, we can see that it's certainly a different direction—though, she did mention that PI isn't indicative of the album's sound. We'll just have to wait and see.

Honestly, though, in terms of her fashion and how she's portraying herself, I'm in love with this more minimalistic Gaga. I love her looks, and it sort of seems to be the trend to be "minimalistic". We'll just have to let the music speak for itself. 

🃏🖤👹

Dramatica
3 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

I feel like her career is gonna get worse by every album she releases!

Hold your horses hunty, the album isn't out yet

2prvb07.jpg

Get to listen to it and appreciate every single song before you make those assumptions

2prvb07.jpg

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

well I think perfect illusion is awesome! I'm so exited for the music video. Its her career and I don't have any complaints as a fan.

1 minute ago, faysalaaa1 said:

"Yes I do realize that some of my opinion and points are based on assumptions of her new album."

I edited my post.

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋

destinyofself
5 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

I feel like Gaga was never a Pop star and she always knew that but she used Pop music to pop its bubble and turn its skin inside out exposing its truth and changing culture witch was amazing to watch but I feel like Gaga is not interested in that anymore and doesnt want to be a Pop star since ARTPOP was released witch is fine with me as I enjoy Gaga in all cases even as a Jazz singer and maybe Rock N Roll aslong as she is fully expressing herself to the fullest and go all the way with the direction she wants witch I feel shes not doing and is stuck having each foot in a different direction trying to please her needs while at the same time trying to please the mainstream and live up to what she created resulting in both sides not fully satisfied.

"I wasn’t here to make pop music better, I was put here to ruin it, burst its bubble, turn it inside out, explode it and vomit it all over the world.” - Lady Gaga

I feel like her career is gonna get worse by every album she releases! Too the mainstream, the ARTPOP era ended after the VMAs performance but her fans loved it witch kept the project kinda going unlike what I think will happen with Joanne as the mainstream and her fans wont be interested and what worries me even more is that after Joanne, she will release another Jazz album so by that time, everyone will lose interest! Gaga and her label are acting like Perfect Illusion never happened and will probably move into another main single and I feel like the Super Bowl is just a desperate attempt to make this album succeed. I know Gaga can do it if she wanted and have the biggest comeback ever but I respect her for doing what she wants, I just want her to either go all the way with her new direction or stick to what she used to do.

Yes I do realize that some of my opinion and points are based on assumptions of her new album.

I agree with your points, I do think her career is sinking, I really thought she was gonna bring it, but PI is falling off the charts and the video should have been released with the single, this seems to be a problem with gaga :/

Mister Gaga

Sometimes i think she decided not to be a popstar anymore since ARTPOP flopped / the backlash / management mess. If ARTPOP would have been a success, she'd probably continue being a popstar. 

What i'm really trying to say, is that this rock star decision is not (IMO) 100% heartfelt by gaga. It's a consequence.

highlikegaga

Gaga changed the scene forever. What she does from now on will be appreciated. How many people appreciate it is irrelevant

Dramatica
Just now, destinyofself said:

I agree with your points, I do think her career is sinking, I really thought she was gonna bring it, but PI is falling off the charts and the video should have been released with the single, this seems to be a problem with gaga :/

GET OUT

giphy.gif

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

JEWRJEWR
Just now, captainswan said:

Gaga changed the scene forever. 

so delusional lmao

ot: stop caring about comercial success, it's clearly not what she's after atm

Fear, she's the mother of violence

Archived