Meltdowns

Meltdowns everywhere

giphy.gif

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PropaGaga
29 minutes ago, dearfiby said:

i'm so tired of mindtrappa (a.k.a. fifth column of Interscope) and threads dedicated to him. i wonder why people believe everything he says

Girl same. I am a hater.

Cleaning out her fans with this statement. I love it. I've always wanted her to do this rather than be mainstream. Do you realize how garbage the mainstream music is now? Do we really want Gaga to be one of them? She's already a legend. She's made her mark. 

YOU BETTER FURKIN SLÉ

monketsharona

Please someone remove that 'news' tag. Since when it if official of something... Please, only the fact Gaga is doing Superbowl show how much he was wrong. 

Torsoface
Just now, javaisreve said:

Cleaning out her fans with this statement. I love it. I've always wanted her to do this rather than be mainstream. Do you realize how garbage the mainstream music is now? Do we really want Gaga to be one of them? She's already a legend. She's made her mark. 

In 10 years no one will remember Poker Face or Bad Romance. She's no way near a legend status yet.

PropaGaga

I don't think them treating it like an indie record is a bad thing really. John Janick really believes in Gaga, and I think that's more important than chasing after hits. If they come, then great! But why make that the focus? I'd rather them sell the album as a body of work.

18 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

I'm all for Gaga following her heart, but...

votlsm.gif

tumblr_inline_n3n3ekWjpI1qzsww1.gif

You do know what the word "lowbrow" means right? And if you do, could you explain how exactly this news contradicts that? Seriously.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

ReidOne
Just now, Vernier said:

You do know what the word "lowbrow" means right? And if you do, could you explain how exactly this news contradicts that? Seriously.

LOL, I do! I was mostly just taking the piss... post was not meant to be that serious. hats-off-salute-smiley-emoticon.gif

2 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

I don't think them treating it like an indie record is a bad thing really. John Janick really believes in Gaga, and I think that's more important than chasing after hits. If they come, then great! But why make that the focus? I'd rather them sell the album as a body of work.

The Beyonce route seems to be what the label is going for, right?

No major singles promo,
No spending promotional budget on quick lil singles, and just focusing on getting good album sales long term
Only performing at respectable events i.e. Grammys
Critical acclaim

Signature loading… 👹🖤

3 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

Is she really going to sell an album if she can't even chart with a 0.99 single inside the top 50 for a week though? 

V40bI4r.gif

PropaGaga
5 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Please someone remove that 'news' tag. Since when it if official of something... Please, only the fact Gaga is doing Superbowl show how much he was wrong. 

3 minutes ago, Torsoface said:

In 10 years no one will remember Poker Face or Bad Romance. She's no way near a legend status yet.

Bitch, you Raven? I didn't know that? You can guess into the future, mama? Oh wow. Oh wow. Oh wow.

YOU BETTER FURKIN SLÉ

Archived