rumor

Interscope treating Joanne as a "debut indie record" - dont expect big hits

Creyk

Featured Posts

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Stef said:

"I don't think she's concerned with that right now. She was initially in talks to do both the VMAs and Global Citizen and pulled out of both, so."

meltdown of the year incoming :wtfga:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Swan Heart

If this is real, it would be a great move if you ask me, it could be quite healthy for Gaga too.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

HOTNebraskaGuy
3 minutes ago, Creyk said:

He was right about many details before

He has been telling us for the past 1,5 years that LG5 was going to come in 2016 Q3 and he was right

Joanne's coming in Q4 though? 

:oprah:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

This is great!

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

12 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

YES....Interscope is saving her career :giveup:

They need to treat this as a buzz single as quick as possible..... :saladga:

The Nadir BOPS are coming..WE AINT READY.....The Queen OF POP is BACK

giphy.gif

Ummm no. That's the trashiest most disgusting and greedy, commercially obsessed move she could make and I would be so upset. She's not Rihanna or Ariana. She's gonna see her vision through even if you fake fans don't like it

tumblr_inline_obbhikoGGr1ri7rns_500.gif

Boyboi12

That's interesting, so pretty much we're getting another experimental record. Art pop part two the ballet/ jazz  addition 

Gagaloo911

Awesome! I kind of like this approach. Dipping their toes in and seeing how things go, rather than acting desperate by trying to get a hit and millions sold. 

exoskeleton35

What the **** is wrong with her? I mean props for Interscope not being up her butt about being super commercial, but does she really give zero ****s about any commercial success whatsoever? Is she just gonna sit back, release the album, and do movies from now on? 

Archived