💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Interscope treating Joanne as a "debut indie record" - dont expect big hits

Creyk

Featured Posts

LMAO!! DO YOU ALL REALIZE ABOUT WHAT ARE YOU ALL MELTDOWNING FOR RIGHT NOW? 
aboout some speculations from a little monster himself!

this is your peak gagadaily im speechless

giphy.gif

imma cut a bitch

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why are you all talking as if you're above people who like dance/pop

this is the woman who made "lets dance", who made ARTPOP. thats why you became a fan

6 minutes ago, Saint Laurent said:

Also, throwback to when she said she's the most happy when she's performing. What's changed? I don't care for promotion, but for someone who claims to live ad breathe for performing not being interested in performing is ridiculous. 

But you know, if she's not interested in promoting, why not tour immediately? Does she not love touring either now?

Gaga the single did okay, it's not a disaster and true fans don't care, so stop backtracking and get your ****ing era underway. 

I think she can't do the tour soon because she needs to record C3C and a star is born first

OmgSum1Actually
2 minutes ago, Adampervez said:

I really dont understand why you guys want promo and chart success so much. Like I love Lana and Florence and tbh they barely ever do promo and just let the music do the talking. Gwen stefani, even though she does promo she hasnt had a huge hit since like 2007 but i still f***ing love her. Gaga doesnt wanna do promo, so what? Just get over it.

You love Lana, Gwen and Florence and all of those were in Top 40 at one point of their carrer

Shameless selfpromo

8 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

You know NOTHING about music bussiness. She has already broken too many records, Madonna stoped breaking them in the 90s and then she made Confessions, shes still a legend.

Vogue?? Her best album Ray of Light that sold 20m??? 

10 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

They are only getting delayed....:emma:

I feel the same way.I think Gags has alot of material shes hiding and we ll see aan era 10x better than TFM.

just wait for LG6.Dont expect much from Joanne

1 minute ago, vanus said:

LMAO!! DO YOU ALL REALIZE ABOUT WHAT ARE YOU ALL MELTDOWNING FOR RIGHT NOW? 
aboout some speculation from a little monster himself!

this is your peak gagadaily im speechless

giphy.gif

The fact that everyone is buying this immediately shows the tragic situation we're in tbh. 

V40bI4r.gif

crisTEAne

she said that touring is where she belongs. i guess the joanne ball is coming sooner than we think. i really don't care about being on top of the charts but i do care, MORE THAN ANYTHING, about seeing her perform and, preferably, live. i just want a tour stop in whatever country that is a feasible option for me and i'll be happy. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

13 minutes ago, Torsoface said:

Calling people fake because they don't like everything she does? ok

tumblr_inline_obbhikoGGr1ri7rns_500.gif

You don't have to like it but telling her to take her vision and change it because YOU don't like it or claim not to because of the charts make you either a fake fan or dreadful one.

14 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

Im sorry....but im ONLY stanning for the music....I wouldve been ok if she flopped with a Nadir BOPT...

but no...she flopped with a bad song....her possibly serving bops again cuz of this flop is ideal for me :emma:

Cuz that means that I'll get music that I like...not this indie mess... :emma:...im not a fake fan lol....

You not liking it doesn't make it a bad song though. Some of us like it and are tired of all the negativity about it. Leave the forum and stop talking about Gaga all together if you only want her to make the music you want her to make. She's making what she wants and to demand she change it is insulting.

Let Love Down

First thing first, you guys are so pessimistic. Going indie doesnt mean she will not be successful. Taylor is so successful transforming herself from country to pop. Perhaps she will create an amazing indie record and can easily come back again if she wants. Don't act like this is like the end of the day.

Who dont want their artist trying new thing? If your artist only replicates her old pop formulas and does not breakthrough and set new trend, would u still love her? Taking risks is big characteristic of her and you all now drag her down. Is that the point of being fans of her? 

Poope MOnster
5 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Yes, I'm glad you get it. It's not that I don't like it, it's also damaging her carreer and underperforming on the charts. It's okay to flop if the music is good, nothing will change that. (look at GUY, - still my fave from AP, and forever) but PI is not even a good song and that is what the real problem is.

offtopic - i always judge people who say G.U.Y it great song

so i get you point off view now :golfclap:

witchwhore

She should of just scrapped her brand/name 'Lady Gaga' and start fresh with her new 'debut indie record' as Stefani to be honest.. 

Eightpop

We waited 3 years for this?

Idk what to say honestly. I just wanted a good old pop album because that's what she always has been serving and every era has been amazing (yes, ARTPOP included). It's so sad because I love her so much, she's my most favourite artist and I've been there since The Fame. I don't want any of that jazz type of sh*t because I'm not into it!!! The fact that he said PI was the most radio friendly is making me very very worried. I love PI but I really really need a big ass bop a la DWUW/Judas/Applause/Venus/Sheiße/Alejandro. And now I don't know if we'll get that, I feel like it's unlikely, and I'm PISSED about it. :(((((((((((((((( I hope this ain't true..

Archived