On the right track ,baby?

PassTheTime

Featured Posts

Swan Heart
17 minutes ago, GagaInArt said:

i don't know how i can dance on PIĀ :cryga:

Really? :cryga:

It's so dancable though!

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

People keep saying PI is pure dance and saying they can bop to it (I can bop to it though) but it's notĀ very dance able for me :green:. Actually it doesn't really motivate me to do any movement.

42 minutes ago, GagaInArt said:

I think LM and Gaga are on parallels tracks and even if she admits that she knows what we really want she is not doing that - no live perfomances Ā , no crazy Gaga , no real talk with her LM ,no DWUW MVĀ :stalkga:, too much strip down in this eraĀ !!:interestinga:, i don't know how i can dance on PIĀ :cryga:kx6vtohYFLSuc.gif

Pls don't attack me all at onceĀ :awkney:

I feel like you're still in 2011

Ā 

There's been a massive journey since "crazy outfits" was the main thing Gaga had to offer. Realistically,Ā who could actually live like that permenantly without some kind of self-identity issues. You would totally lose yourself. Ā (No offence LG if you lurkin' ;)Ā )

And DWUW was scrapped, never going to happen. If DWUW video dropped it would add confusion and distract from her current projects.Ā 

Ā 

Also Perfect Illusion is totally danceable in my opinion. It's more of a 'move with the moment' kind of dancing than a routine though. Which is so much better.Ā So embarrasing watching fans act out dance routines in night clubs.Ā 

It's so danceable! Just turn the volume way down and play another song at the same time like global #1 hit Hung Up, turn that up really loud, and, next thing u know you are dancing!

PassTheTime
1 minute ago, Lurk said:

I feel like you're still in 2011

Ā 

There's been a massive journey since "crazy outfits" was the main thing Gaga had to offer. Realistically who could actually live like that permenantly without some kind of self-identity issues. You would totally lose yourself. Ā (No offence LG if you lurkin' ;)Ā )

And DWUW was scrapped, never going to happen. If DWUW video dropped it would add confusion and distract from her current projects.Ā 

the thing is that she said that "this is who i am " and then she suddenly changes anyway she didn't wear for almost 3 years crazy outfits and I thought that the craziness is coming againĀ :blush:

43 minutes ago, GagaInArt said:

I think LM and Gaga are on parallels tracks and even if she admits that she knows what we really want she is not doing that - no live perfomances Ā , no crazy Gaga , no real talk with her LM ,no DWUW MVĀ :stalkga:, too much strip down in this eraĀ !!:interestinga:, i don't know how i can dance on PIĀ :cryga:kx6vtohYFLSuc.gif

Pls don't attack me all at onceĀ :awkney:

THIS. But the way you phrased your opinion or thoughts is justĀ :awkney:

PassTheTime
4 minutes ago, Werk said:

THIS. But the way you phrased your opinion or thoughts is justĀ :awkney:

:oprah: you are rightĀ 

2 minutes ago, GagaInArt said:

the thing is that she said that "this is who i am " and then she suddenly changes anyway she didn't wear for almost 3 years crazy outfits and I thought that the craziness is coming againĀ :blush:

Yeah I feel you... But, look at yourself 3-5 years ago, do you still dress the same Ā ? Feel the same ? Have the same interests ? People change, and it's kind of beautiful imo because it shows personal growthĀ 

PassTheTime
Just now, Lurk said:

Yeah I feel you... But, look at yourself 3-5 years ago, do you still dress the same Ā ? Feel the same ? Have the same interests ? People change, and it's kind of beautiful imo because it shows personal growthĀ 

Then it means that I don't know that person anymore, what fears does she has ,dreams ,hopes and I find myself in that situation that I can't relate with this "new" Gaga and I wish to know and embrace her like the old one.

crisTEAne
1 hour ago, GagaInArt said:

i don't know how i can dance on PIĀ :cryga:

wat?Ā i was jamming, screaming, dancing, and shaking my bum to it in the shower like 20 mins ago.Ā the song literally begsĀ you to move your ****ing body!Ā 

a3kv0l.jpg

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

SpookyKid

FOR GODS SAKE

how many times do I have to say this?Ā 

SHE DIDN'T SAY SHE WOULD GIVE US WHAT WE WANT IN THE ALBUM!

she was speaking of the tour, they asked her If it was going ti be stripped down, and she said "no, I think I know what my fans want"

SHE NEVER SAID SHE WAS GOING TO GIVE YOU CHOREO OR BOPSĀ 

NOW, PLEASE, STOP MISQUOTING HER

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

blackstar
1 hour ago, Sycamore said:

Perfect Illusion isn't choreo-danceable but you can rock to it and cry simultanously.

Gurl whereĀ :classy:

Ā 

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

The Surrealist
54 minutes ago, Kenji said:

You have to either accept that Gaga is not our Puppet and live this new direction of hers... or just follow another artist that makes music that it will be easier for you to dance. That simple.

I like your hat.

Archived