💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

RedOne's song is ballad

vanus

Featured Posts

monsterballs
2 hours ago, Fernster7 said:

I am truly happy about this, I can't wait to hear what they did.

I'm sorry for all of you but I'm not here for a rehash of Gaga's earlier work

EXACTLY matey. And she rocks hard live so it's gonna work better at the Joanne Ball.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
stuffaknee g
20 hours ago, Caothan Mcbride said:

Is anyone else excepting Adele vibes ? Am hyped

maybe a couple of stones and she gone be there no?

8 hours ago, ulizos said:

A fu cking MEN. I seriously think people just don't have good taste in music anymore. They don't know about art. They just don't get this new, more elite direction she's going in. They're simpletons. They think Gaga is somehow trash like Britney. I mean, Britney is cute but let's face it, Gaga is like a Maserati and that nothing is basically a Toyota. 

I'll go ahead and enjoy my caviar (Perfect Illusion) while the rest of you enjoy your McFries. 

Omg this was so much longer than I wanted it to be :duck: should I put in spoilers

Okay, I am so sick and tired of coming to a Lady ****ing Gaga forum and seeing trash like this. Im so sick of people putting her above other people, you get that this is POP MUSIC not  a ****in art exhibit and museum. Its funny all the artist this site trashes are going to be hailed and put on a pop pedestal 60 years down the road, little girls are going to look at Rihanna Beyonce and Taylors records and things theyve done and want to be JUST like them. There is nothing wrong with that, Britney has some AMAZING accomplishments that most people would die for. I get that Lady Gaga is one of the most talented people on the ****ing planet, but please stop ****ing telling yourself that shes some how  better and above and superior to her pop counterparts and that Charts, pop music, award shows, and popularity doesnt matter. SHE IS A POP STAR TOO so just like the others, they matter.. they are all musicians, but continue on with the simpleton talk. Shes on Top 40 radio just like the others.  Britney has made some seriously insane pop music in the past two decades. So I dont get why youre calling her trash as if she isnt doing exactly what she was suppose to do and tha was make good pop music. 

So pretentious, its why so many other fanbases hate you guys. lol  this is pop music, and just because someone thinks Perfect Illusion is trash (Its not, but it really isnt the best song) doesnt make them a troll. It makes them a fan with an opinion on why their favorite singer is disappointing them this time.  The fans that have been here since 2008 probably want  pop music. Not songs about Koons statues,  ridiculous pretentious concepts about art and loud scratchy voices over a rock song disguised as a pop song or whatever  PI is suppose to be.

PS: Having good taste in music is subjective. I like 'Closer' and I like Cheek 2 Cheek. I like Rise and I hate Needed Me. Its a preference. Maybe people like the pop music out now. enjoy your caviar, ****.

monsterballs
9 minutes ago, stuffaknee g said:

maybe a couple of stones and she gone be there no?

Um what?

Gaga has a bangin body mate. Don't kid yourself. Adele may have way more sales but Gaga's got the body!!! That is fo shizzle

I don't believe the screenshots honestly. Not to say that a ballad would be good or bad on the album, I just don't believe the screenshots. How is that even credible? Lol

I'm not sure about a ballad. TIHTY was great of course but didnt really get the success it deserved commercially. I'm just not sure she can pull off a ballad, and people will of course compare her Madonna who has always done ballads well.

display name

The idea of getting another ballad from Gaga is great, but RedOne working on it just doesn't sit right with me. Hoping for the best.

1 hour ago, Titzlol said:

Omg this was so much longer than I wanted it to be :duck: should I put in spoilers

Okay, I am so sick and tired of coming to a Lady ****ing Gaga forum and seeing trash like this. Im so sick of people putting her above other people, you get that this is POP MUSIC not  a ****in art exhibit and museum. Its funny all the artist this site trashes are going to be hailed and put on a pop pedestal 60 years down the road, little girls are going to look at Rihanna Beyonce and Taylors records and things theyve done and want to be JUST like them. There is nothing wrong with that, Britney has some AMAZING accomplishments that most people would die for. I get that Lady Gaga is one of the most talented people on the ****ing planet, but please stop ****ing telling yourself that shes some how  better and above and superior to her pop counterparts and that Charts, pop music, award shows, and popularity doesnt matter. SHE IS A POP STAR TOO so just like the others, they matter.. they are all musicians, but continue on with the simpleton talk. Shes on Top 40 radio just like the others.  Britney has made some seriously insane pop music in the past two decades. So I dont get why youre calling her trash as if she isnt doing exactly what she was suppose to do and tha was make good pop music. 

So pretentious, its why so many other fanbases hate you guys. lol  this is pop music, and just because someone thinks Perfect Illusion is trash (Its not, but it really isnt the best song) doesnt make them a troll. It makes them a fan with an opinion on why their favorite singer is disappointing them this time.  The fans that have been here since 2008 probably want  pop music. Not songs about Koons statues,  ridiculous pretentious concepts about art and loud scratchy voices over a rock song disguised as a pop song or whatever  PI is suppose to be.

PS: Having good taste in music is subjective. I like 'Closer' and I like Cheek 2 Cheek. I like Rise and I hate Needed Me. Its a preference. Maybe people like the pop music out now. enjoy your caviar, ****.

Dear, Lady GaGa is not, never was and never will be a Pop Star. She has been, since the very beggining with Just Dance, a ****ing Rock Star. Deal with it. She's far better and far more talented than any other Pop Star of today. 

9 hours ago, June said:

I don't believe the screenshots honestly. Not to say that a ballad would be good or bad on the album, I just don't believe the screenshots. How is that even credible? Lol

typical case for someone who dont wants to face the obvious fact and is trying to ignore it by lying to themselves but the truth will be out on 21st of october and then you will say "was i such a fool not believing the vanus"

giphy.gif

imma cut a bitch

Archived