Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you a fan of the crop tops and shorts this era?

Bloody

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dominic

Its overtaken her Princess High era as my favourite era/look of all time. I love it. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Yeah! It is not as exciting as her TFM or BTW fashion but it does look good and it's awesome and it's still Gaga-like, it's light-years ahead the borefest that was C2C era

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Reality

Simple, yet stunning! I absolutely love this look for this era! It's also consistent, which I actually really like. Don't get me wrong, I love her crazy and out-of-this-world outfits as much as the next LM, but these looks are just so effortless and awesome.

EDIT - And I mean, can we just talk about this look?! Easily one of my favorite looks from Gaga, ever!

GettyImages-604558126.jpg

🃏🖤👹

Fernster7
31 minutes ago, Erden said:

All you wanted?

tumblr_oait7oGAkK1uo9mkao3_r4_250.gif

When it comes to fashion of course:awkney: I was just scared she would wear those ugly crazy clothes again. 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Illuminati

She looks amazing, better then ever in fact. and I think she's really comfortable with her figure right now, I love that she's showing off her confidence and godly figure 

atrl haters saying she was mishapen etc can stay pressed while Gag keeps the straights thirsty

JoanneMonster
25 minutes ago, Bloody said:

14263967_1752908198304888_17955889270007

Damn :firega:

I don't really care about the clothes as long as she wears high heels and this hair:wub:

I See You

gagaisitalian

She looks great, but here's the thing.

She has a certain style or look for each era. Then ditches that style to start her new era and acts like this new "look" and "style" are the real her. In fact, up until this era, she mentions her clothes and style in her interviews and music. Now she's trying to show us that she's really just this cool and casual rocker chick.

So what I am saying is that this new "style" that we see that is toned-down and casual is still just as a much of a costume as the meat dress or her 10 inch heals. And honestly it's kind of annoying because over and over and over Gaga redefines who she "truly" is and we all have to get to know her again. None of these styles are really true to who she really is in my opinion.

fvmemonster
18 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

They fab :giveup:

But will she be in shorts the whole era? 

I'm sure (hoping 😩🙏🏾) she'll give us winter fashion too 

Archived