Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

AHS6? Livestream Party 10PMEST 3AMUK 4AMCEST

Miracle

Featured Posts

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm seeing hate for it all over social media, but I thought it was fantastic. They really are finally going back to their horror roots. This could be one of the best seasons. I like that they're trying something new with the documentary-style storytelling. I applaud them for changing it up. I'm excited for what's next!

malazam
12 hours ago, SEANGT said:

apparently season 1 had an exorcism where some native american spiritual peopleĀ said "croatoa" at the end of it. Croatoa was a word on a post that they found in the empty roanoke colony after whoever went to england for 3 years and came back. i literally just read this idk if I'm repeating it correctly lol. But season 1 was in south carolina (roanoke colony was in SC)Ā and so is this season so it definitely ties in.

Anyway I think you knew all of that but i'm just typing it here for whoever lolĀ 

Also, they were filming at Murder House

another shot before we kiss the other side

AquaFire Witch

I really wish Lily had been given a meatier role. She could have completely slayed the crazy girl character and joined Kathy and Wes in the woods.

But that aside, I completely loved the vibe. I am glad it took its time. I was hooked on Matt and Shelby's storyline. And finally Angela gets a better character and storyline this season!

I just can't wait to see the rest of the cast and learn about their characters!

@Miracle, please edit your post about the Hola extention. People should NOT be using it. There's extensive info on the internet about it:

https://www.reddit.com/r/VPN/comments/43otgj/whats_the_real_issue_with_hola_unblocker/

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2928340/ultra-popular-hola-vpn-extension-sold-your-bandwidth-for-use-in-a-botnet-attack.html

You can use Zenmate instead. Or anything else really. Just not Hola.

OT: I'd love to join sometime but I love my HD too muchĀ :giveup:

BornAsUnic0rn
On 15.9.2016 at 2:32 PM, Slayer said:

I didn't have a problem with the kind of monotone acting in the documentary-style scenes. Remember that they're playing characters who are talking to a camera; a lot of people when talking to a camera find it a bit awkward, so they speak in a stilted, unnatural way.

However I hope we don't get that for the entire season, otherwise it really will be a waste of Lily Rabe's talent.

I feel like in Episode 3 the fourth wall will be broken down because the crew is hunted on set or something.

Tokyo Rose

Well, another episode has passed. Still waiting for Gaga to get a line in or twoĀ :oprah:

She was in the credits this time

10 hours ago, Tokyo Rose said:

Well, another episode has passed. Still waiting for Gaga to get a line in or twoĀ :oprah:

She was in the credits this time

Still waiting for the majority of the main cast to get a line in or two...

I'm not sure what to think about this episode. I enjoyed the first episode after watching it a second time. There were some great jump scares and I started to open my mind to the new format and style. With this episode, I... just don't know. I was hoping that it would explore the Roanoke tribe and give the rest of the cast a strong introduction, but then it just goes back to Matt and Sandy the haunted house. Not only that, but ghost nurses too? Didn't we already have this in season 1??Ā 

Also, something still doesn't sit right with me about this documentary format. Knowing that the main three characters survive completely takes away from the horror in the reenactment, because there's no real sense of fear when you know the characters aren't in peril.Ā 

So far I'm not so sure this season is working. As a concept I love it, but in practice it's a bit iffy. One thing I do love is that they're allowing enough time for suspense. It's the first time that AHS has really tried to build suspense, as opposed to cut-throat gore that you forget as soon as the scene is over.

Ā 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canŹ¹t look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Archived