90 members have voted

1. 1. Which would u perfer?

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatislaps
58 minutes ago, JEANBO said:

It's all about finding equilibrium - so the album will be called Hooker On The Church Corner. 

:air:

crisTEAne
1 hour ago, JEANBO said:

It's all about finding equilibrium - so the album will be called Hooker On The Church Corner. 

SCREAMING. :cryga:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

boobtank

She said she's gonna get the Album title tattooed on herself, why in gods name would she tattoo Stefani on her body. I would hate the whole idea about naming the album Stefani.

She's been saying it's about the woman she feels now, so that means randomly now she feels like Gaga and/or Stefani? It doesn't make sense, it'll be a word that represents this change in her feelings and the drastic change in her artistic expressions not her name. Also imagine her getting her own name tattooed onto her arm ffs :saladga:

I'm voting for Joanne. 

REASONING:

Remember when she said that Joanne walks inside of her? I think her talking about life balancing has to do with this. Not to mention she's wearing Gaga on the outside to distinguish the outside from the inside is what I'm thinking. The world sees Gaga but what's inside?

I think all of them are plausible though

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

badgalriri
1 hour ago, London GUY said:

I'm not too fond of either, but Stefani sounds too 2004, whereas Gaga sounds more modern, but I still Stan Chaos Angel so I can't really talk :classy:

chaos angel is cheesy garbage. wouldnt even chart in top 10 with a name like that

The Surrealist
4 minutes ago, Zilla said:

I'm voting for Joanne. 

REASONING:

Remember when she said that Joanne walks inside of her? I think her talking about life balancing has to do with this. Not to mention she's wearing Gaga on the outside to distinguish the outside from the inside is what I'm thinking. The world sees Gaga but what's inside?

I think all of them are plausible though

Definetely Joanne. She always says that she remembers her and she has no tattoo of her yet. Also it's her middle name so it would make sense with this "Fathers Daughter" etc.

Archived