💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga: "LG5 is NOT a Concept Album"

Nervous Unicorn

Featured Posts

To me, Cheek to Cheek was a concept album.  LG5 will clearly have a melange of styles and tempos.  I don't think of concept as the words, but rather the music.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Nervous Unicorn said:

I noticed that too! she was even wary of looking at the camera when they said to say hi. I wonder if it is nerves because it's her first pop album in three years or if she does feel vulnerable because it is (probably) her most personal record to date. she is a pretty private person, especially compared to most celebs right now. 

I found it really strange. I've never seen her so withdrawn before. I hope she's okay. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Dramatica

That means we can have RedOne and Mark Ronson songs on the same album. I'm kinda happy with that :hor:

CsAfcBYWcAA6yFD.jpg

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Dramatica
28 minutes ago, lucastecala said:

ARTPOP was a concept album. Only the concept was as mess

It was a true reverse warflopian expedition :classy:

MonsterOfSpain
8 minutes ago, Nervous Unicorn said:

I noticed that too! she was even wary of looking at the camera when they said to say hi. I wonder if it is nerves because it's her first pop album in three years or if she does feel vulnerable because it is (probably) her most personal record to date. she is a pretty private person, especially compared to most celebs right now. 

Please don't say that. That phrase is cursed

2qja820.jpg

MonsterOfSpain
32 minutes ago, lucastecala said:

ARTPOP was a concept album. Only the concept was as mess

4 minutes ago, Gaga of Time said:

It was a true reverse warflopian expedition :classy:

tumblr_mvzs9sGRrr1rcptazo6_250.gif

Nervous Unicorn
3 minutes ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

Please don't say that. That phrase is cursed

2qja820.jpg

it is? :duck: 

edit: didn't gaga say it herself tho

Dramatica
2 minutes ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

tumblr_mvzs9sGRrr1rcptazo6_250.gif

Well, at least she gave it a try! You know it's not easy to reverse what Andy Warhol did bringing the pop music into Art. He created a huge movement at that time. :hor:

And she kinda slayed a bit with 2M sales worldwide and tour tickets sold out. Given that she only had room for 3 singles.

Anyway what I mean is my post was a joke :hor:

MonsterOfSpain
Just now, Gaga of Time said:

Well, at least she gave it a try! You know it's not easy to reverse what Andy Warhol did bringing the pop music into Art. He created a huge movement at that time. :hor:

And she kinda slayed a bit with 2M sales worldwide and tour tickets sold out. Given that she only had room for 3 singles.

Anyway what I mean is my post was a joke :hor:

Sorry, but I'm soo tired of ARTPOP-dragging jokes that I take them all as if they were real lol

Gaga Medicine
49 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I other words, there's no central theme. It's random like ARTPOP.

ARTPOP is not random though. Adele's albums are random. Inb4 LG5 is called 30 lol.

Just now, Gaga Medicine said:

ARTPOP is not random though. Adele's albums are random. Inb4 LG5 is called 30 lol.

From song to song, yes it is :rip:

Purr more, hiss less.

MahoTheMnstr
1 hour ago, Nervous Unicorn said:

Wouldn't be surprised if it's called Stefani. 

i sure hope she doesn't get that tattooed :awkney: 

Gaga Medicine

I agree some songs like Donatella, Fashion and MANiCURE are random, but Applause, ARTPOP, Do What U Want, Gypsy, Dope, Aura, Swine and Mary Jane Holland connect in some way. In fact, the concept is a mess imo. She wanted to talk about art, but also about drug addiction and sex abuse. I think if the title of ARTPOP were different the album wouldn't have been seen as pretentious. It is okay to have a song called ARTPOP, but an album maybe is too much. 

The art cover of the album shows a dark picture almost covered by the colorful classic picture of Venus + her statue and the koons ball. It shows how she was feeling at that time: depressed, but having to pretend she was fine to please the colorful and always happy pop wold. She was not allowed to show her real art. 

There is a concept but it was not well worked out imo.

Archived