💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

'Perfect Illusion' stabilizing in US Top 5

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, CassiePOP said:

Funny how all of yall are perched on kworb...while this song sounded like a flop since it arrived....The truth is.....this song is not good enough to be a hit....

I recommend yall to not care about kworb,cuz yall will get dissapointed (commercially speaking)......

Have Fun

60q294

Funny how you're still on this site

60q294

Purr more, hiss less.

MonsterOfSpain
10 minutes ago, CassiePOP said:

Funny how all of yall are perched on kworb...while this song sounded like a flop since it arrived....The truth is.....this song is not good enough to be a hit....

I recommend yall to not care about kworb,cuz yall will get dissapointed (commercially speaking)......

Have Fun

60q294

minaj.gif

LetsGetHigh
21 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

why u seem so mad though :classy: 

I'm actually proud of her and Bobby, was just reasoning why it's stabilizing. Why do you seem so pressed regarding every post of mine?

aXaiEtq.png

2 minutes ago, CassiePOP said:

Well....ive left this site alone since 2014,but I recently got banned from atrl for a month,soooo

zyizfuB.gif

You should try it again soon

Purr more, hiss less.

AlexanderLevi2
13 minutes ago, CassiePOP said:

Have Fun

60q294

:nails:

It sounds like a smash to me so we will just wait and see what happens.

Currently listening to Joanne

LetsGetHigh
15 minutes ago, CassiePOP said:

Have Fun

Go home Bicassie, no one wants your negativity here. It's not our fault you got banned on ATRL. You got banned for a reason, now shoo.

AlexanderLevi2
Just now, CassiePOP said:

Ch....the only reason for me getting banned was because of the fact that I only shared my opinion in the Single thread....people were mean to me,cuz I didnt like the song....

zyizfuB.gif

This sounds like a child telling their mommy they didn't ACTUALLY punch the kid in school.... When they did.

You don't like the song, cool!! You are about the only person who cares.

Currently listening to Joanne

Gypsygaga1
21 minutes ago, CassiePOP said:

Have Fun

60q294

Do you have no live?I see you in every thread:madge:

Perfect Ilusion

Bad Bromance
1 minute ago, CassiePOP said:

Ch....the only reason for me getting banned was because of the fact that I only shared my opinion in the Single thread....people were mean to me,cuz I didnt like the song....

zyizfuB.gif

There's nothing wrong with you not liking Perfect Illusion.  Everyone has different tastes in music and it's perfectly fine if you're not feeling it.  What's NOT OK is for you to continuously post negative comments about the song that some of us actually love and enjoy.

You don't like it?  Fine, we respect your opinion, but please respect ours and stop mocking us for liking a song you clearly don't enjoy.  There's no need to spew so much negativity.  Simply state you don't like the song and leave it at that!  Plain and simple!!!    :grr:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

warhol killer
1 minute ago, CassiePOP said:

So negativity = not liking the song....

Wow....are yall really bullying me right now for having a different opinion....

:emma:

Ok u don't like the song fine, but um pls don't let others unlike the song too. it's not gonna happen boo.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

warhol killer
1 minute ago, Bad Bromance said:

There's nothing wrong with you not liking Perfect Illusion.  Everyone has different tastes in music and it's perfectly fine if you're not feeling it.  What's NOT OK is for you to continuously post negative comments about the song that some of us actually love and enjoy.

You don't like it?  Fine, we respect your opinion, but please respect ours and stop mocking us for liking a song you clearly don't enjoy.  There's no need to spew so much negativity.  Simply state you don't like the song and leave it at that!  Plain and simple!!!    :grr:

E X  A C  T L Y

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Bad Bromance
Just now, Warhol Killer said:

Ok u don't like the song fine, but um pls don't let others unlike the song too. it's not gonna happen boo.

This right here!!

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Archived