giphy.gif

:(:(

GGD Presidential Elections

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Swan Heart
Just now, Caothan Mcbride said:

Either you like it or not you know his songs are the best so stop going like that hating all these people saying 'we don't need redone' this is untrue we do we haven't had him since The fame monster her last album that everyone generally so if your expecting a 'fame monster 2' then you'll need the producer behind it AM OUT

Calm down.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

GaGaBabyOohLala

Well it's really a bad song. Only a grower for some of the fans, after 10 times listening to it :laughga: People need a hit, not a grower :interestinga:

GaGaBabyOohLala
4 minutes ago, BurqaSwg said:

and vice-versa 

I know. But go and read th Billboard post at FB, they still focus to talk bad about Make Me is a flop blah3 while our fave has a new single right now, and it's flopping. Their attitude sure doesn't help.

Arizona Sky

Call me crazy but I am FUMING on the inside right now so badly. Its time to accept that Gaga's star power isn't as big as Ariana, Meghan, or even 5H. :( 

malazam
2 minutes ago, Rafael Remy said:

Karma is a bitch. Lil Monster always talk bad about Britney,Katy,Xtina. :sharon:

Actually not. Not here, even Katy promoted it. It's just bad taste. 

another shot before we kiss the other side

'Predicted'

This is not final,it could be higher. But then again gaga doesn't care about chart success so we should follow suit. 

She's indie/tribute act now :nails:

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

Iwontell

Tbh, I don't care about the sales and now that I heard to the song a couple of times I kinda "get it"...

I just wish she had completely moved on from pop music altogether, that's what I was hoping for and I'm a little disappointed to see her in this light, unable to evolve to a more elevated place...which is a pity, cuz do I see so much potential in her...

Oh, well...if she's happy, I'm happy for her.

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

BurqaSwg
2 minutes ago, Rafael Remy said:

I know. But go and read th Billboard post at FB, they still focus to talk bad about Make Me is a flop blah3 while our fave has a new single right now, and it's flopping. Their attitude sure doesn't help.

it's like that in every fanbase :shrug: and it's not like EVERYONE in this fanbase do it

JustAnotherDay

Let's look on the bright side, Heathens was also lowered to 93k so once PI rises due to promotion she will be able to outsell them easier 

was NickARTPOP

Swan Heart
1 minute ago, Caothan Mcbride said:

Am sorry I just miss there work of art 

It's alright.

But trying to re-create something great you did, it never works. That's what I think.

And I'm more then happy with Gaga not having hige hits again as long as I like the music tbh. :shrug: I don't really care if it's selling 300k of 50k.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Fiona Apple
8 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Fans aren't even trying to make it a hit. And I don't disagree with what you're saying, but people can't log into this site and cry and have meltdowns because a song isn't doing well and then go and try to "shade" other artists through Twitter. What I'm saying is ignore all of the unnecessary stuff that other people are saying and doing and focus on the music and trying to have as many people as possible hear it. That's what I'm saying. 

EVERY fan I know has bought the song,has streamed it more than 50 times and is trying to believe that the song is great.So no.It's not fans that made the song flop. It's Gaga that released the song and Gaga that didn't promote it so far

AddMeOnMYSPACE

I mean this was just release 3 days ago. What did you guys expect? Besides streaming is taking over now :madge:

Archived