Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Perfect Illusion predicted to sell 91k copies

Andreyw

Featured Posts

Whispering
1 minute ago, Andreyw said:

well, you need like 50 posts to be able to create a thread from what I know

Nope. That was a while back, unless they changed it the past couple of weeks. It needs to be higher than that, tbh. 

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Whispering said:

Nope. That was a while back, unless they changed it the past couple of weeks. It needs to be higher than that, tbh. 

it's still like that tho

I remember creating a thread for a new user who couldn't create a thread because he didn't have 50 posts

androiduser
3 minutes ago, YourSweet666 said:

Irregardless is not a word. 

thanks, sorry, English is not my first language, I should have used regardless, right?

2 hours ago, Bobbins said:

She deserves it. Hopefully she wakes up from her dream now and releases a viable, accessible song to put her career back on track. I am EMBARRASSED to think ****ing Meghan Trainor is more anticipated than Lady ****ing Gaga. 

I know Gaga is stubborn though so I don't expect a change. Honestly she can do whatever she wants with her 'art', let her dig her own burial. 

You really do live through her career. 

This post is embarrassing. Just like the last 50 you made. 

She is the artist and you are the public.

If numbers make you feel ashamed go and stan for those smoker DJs.

FreePalestine

CakeLikeLG

Gaga has the most creative haters. those gifs are killing me :sharon: ATRL is such a great site to go to and have a good laugh. IT'S JUST A SONG, IF IT FLOPS IT FLOPS, SHE STILL COULD GET A HIT WITH NEXT SINGLES, MAYBE EVEN LATER THIS YEAR. No more meltdowns over a pop song please

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

Katsuki Bakugo

anyone who hasn't bought it or isn't supporting it and calling it a flop has two choices. 

Shut up- because you don't have a right to comment if you're not supporting it

or

BUY IT

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

1 minute ago, Melisandre said:

anyone who hasn't bought it or isn't supporting it and calling it a flop has two choices. 

Shut up- because you don't have a right to comment if you're not supporting it

or

BUY IT

tell 'em

B9uKRie.gif

Katsuki Bakugo
Just now, Andreyw said:

tell 'em

B9uKRie.gif

NOW that I see this gif. I died!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Whispering
10 minutes ago, Andreyw said:

it's still like that tho

I remember creating a thread for a new user who couldn't create a thread because he didn't have 50 posts

It want just a couple of weeks ago, because we had some troll threads from people who just signed up and didn't have fifty posts. 

2 hours ago, Iwontell said:

Tbh, I don't care about the sales and now that I heard to the song a couple of times I kinda "get it"...

I just wish she had completely moved on from pop music altogether, that's what I was hoping for and I'm a little disappointed to see her in this light, unable to evolve to a more elevated place...which is a pity, cuz do I see so much potential in her...

Oh, well...if she's happy, I'm happy for her.

oh wow exactly my feelings

she wants rock but she wants pop, she is one foot there and one foot there, sometimes it can work sometimes it can crash

this way pop fans wont be satisfied

and rock/alternative/anything else fans wont be satisfied too

but lets just wait for whole piece of album...

This gets so tiring. We're the only fanbase that cares about ****ing charts and sales literally. Everyone loves Make Me but it sold just about the same and it's always on the radio??? Little monstrosities are never happy. :saladga: When will you all realize sales really dont equal a good song? i mean Chainsmokers is number one..... that says enough lmfao

omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

28 minutes ago, Whispering said:

It want just a couple of weeks ago, because we had some troll threads from people who just signed up and didn't have fifty posts. 

No it's still in place :sweat:

They were probably just users you didn't recognise or users that changed their name/profile pic.

13 minutes ago, uvglo said:

This gets so tiring. We're the only fanbase that cares about ****ing charts and sales literally. Everyone loves Make Me but it sold just about the same and it's always on the radio??? Little monstrosities are never happy. :saladga: When will you all realize sales really dont equal a good song? i mean Chainsmokers is number one..... that says enough lmfao

What radio do you listen to?

Stefani328
1 hour ago, Whispering said:

Suddenly a group of newbies that no one knows are on this forum to spread negativity about Gaga and her fans. Don't even start making comments about the longtime established fans here, newbie! 

It would be great if the song did at least 100k though.  I would rather see it have longevity in streaming and on the radio instead of being frontloaded and falling like a rock. 

I've noticed most of the people with the negative comments are newbies. So many new accounts suddenly appear when Gaga releases a new song. Coincidence, I think not. :nails:

Archived