Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
traditional art

ARTPOP Film drawing

Lippoutou

Featured Posts

Lippoutou

Hey I just wanted to share it with you ! Inez&Vinoodh saw it yesterday that's unbelievable !

Tell me your thoughts ❤

Just now, Lippoutou said:

Hey I just wanted to share it with you ! Inez&Vinoodh saw it yesterday that's unbelievable !

Tell me your thoughts ! ❤

Wow I'm seriously floored!!!! You are absolutely talented and I would buy that in a second if I saw it being sold somewhere.  The image you drew it from was always a fav of mine of her because I have always had a sick obsession with shamrocks and clovers and have them tattooed on me everywhere, So it combines my two favorite things.  I'm VERY impressed and you should be so proud of yourself and keep drawing. I'm so serious, I'd love to see more. An amazing talent, you're very blessed.  Have a great day, and keep up the amazing work. You don't know me but u already have a big fan Xoxoxo :heart::hug:

monster family love

paws up for perfect illusion and LG5

Lippoutou
1 minute ago, Ndbleo19 said:

Wow I'm seriously floored!!!! You are absolutely talented and I would buy that in a second if I saw it being sold somewhere.  The image you drew it from was always a fav of mine of her because I have always had a sick obsession with shamrocks and clovers and have them tattooed on me everywhere, So it combines my two favorite things.  I'm VERY impressed and you should be so proud of yourself and keep drawing. I'm so serious, I'd love to see more. An amazing talent, you're very blessed.  Have a great day, and keep up the amazing work. You don't know me but u already have a big fan Xoxoxo :heart::hug:

monster family love

paws up for perfect illusion and LG5

Awww you're so sweet !!! Yep I love that pic to, it's very simple yet elegant. Don't worry I don't plan to stop, thank you ! xoxoxo :wub:

#buyperfectillusiononitunes

Instant chills at the sight of it. :giveup::giveup:

Having the ability of making these always seemed like magic to me.:wub: SO KEEP IT UP!

IT'S ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE that you were noticed by Inez & Vinoodh! :golfclap:

donutellha

OH MY GOD! that's wonderful!

How did you do the white hairs in the darker areas! I'm curious and really want to try that!

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

crisTEAne

omg, it's BEYOND amazing! you're ridiculously talented. :giveup: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

HOTNebraskaGuy

This is beyond AMAZING! It inspires me to draw more. :diane: 

Keep it up. :wub:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Lippoutou
2 hours ago, donutellha said:

OH MY GOD! that's wonderful!

How did you do the white hairs in the darker areas! I'm curious and really want to try that!

It's made with a white gel pen 😉 thank you !

Archived