❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

Kylie Minogue

GarageGlamorous

Featured Posts

Queen Gloria

Yes, I think X is her best album, it's my favourite! Every song on that album is flawless and flows so perfectly with the others.

:tea:

KremlinChaos

I just received The Albums 2000-2010 and I love it. I wasn't much of a fan but I like a few of her songs so I decided to just buy the boxset and I'm really enjoying the albums. Does anyone know where I can get the bonus/extra tracks for her albums?

Sir Taurean

X is an amazing album. It kind of annoys me how much a lot of her fans hate it, or just weren't impressed by it. The woman had just gotten over cancer, and gave us one of the most edgy, funky electro/pop/rock/r&b/disco albums in years. People complain about there being too many different styles on X, but I love that it's so eclectic and that each song tells a completely different story. It goes from a beautiful standard ethereal Kylie song like The One to something nasty and naughty like Nu-Di-Ty. People also don't seem to like Body Language for the same reason. But I love that she does r&b so well and keeps it fresh and young sounding.

And when she goes urban/r&b, she does it a hell of a lot better than Madonna. With Kylie it doesn't seem like an act (Red Blooded Woman, Chocolate, You Make Me Feel, After Dark).

So basically in general you are talking about all the b---hing some do over @ SayHey, considering you came from there. Lol.

Edited by Sir Taurean

Queen Gloria

So basically in general you are talking about all the b---hing some do over @ SayHey, considering you came from there. Lol.

Yes, pretty much. That's the main/best Kylie forum. I'm not complaining about specific people because I love that site. Just generally, fans didn't think much of X.

Also, here's Bittersweet Goodbye from the Anti Tour

Edited by CarrieMoonbeam

• 4 weeks later...
Valentino
7p1vf.gifDon't tell anyone I said this, but...Kylie's discography>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Madonna's....

gagafreak14

7p1vf.gifDon't tell anyone I said this, but...Kylie's discography>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Madonna's....

I think Madonna wins the 80's and 90's, but 2000-present easily goes to Kylie.

Valentino

I think Madonna wins the 80's and 90's, but 2000-present easily goes to Kylie.

What I love about Kylie, is that she consistently gives us great music. 'Aphrodite' is so underrated - It's incredible. I appreciate M's artistry, but listening to Kylie tonight, all her tracks are on point. :legend:

whiskey_mouth

Light Years is her most underrated album imo. My favorite. Besides the singles, I love the disco/outer space theme of the slbum tracks

• Mills locked this topic