Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kylie Minogue

GarageGlamorous

Featured Posts

Queen Gloria

Seeing her next Sunday :D

Lucky omg please report back :legend:

whiskey_mouth

I was listening to Come Into My World and my headphones are ****ed up, and the backing vocals randomly spoke to me in this weird frequency. U scurr me Kylie.

Queen Gloria

Is Kylie working on new music at all? The anniversary looms.

She is working on a new album as well as her orchestral greatest hits.

Also, the Anti Tour is starting tonight! Kylie's performing a whole show of b-sides and rare tracks she's never done live before! I'm not going but I'm so excited to hear about it.

Spoiler:

Someone said they overheard the band rehearsing Disco Down!

Queen Gloria

I can't believe how dead Kylie's thread is. The Anti Tour started! K25 is in full force people! :party:

WB_AntiTour_02_0331-451x300.jpg

Check out this girl's blog from the first night of the tour, she was updating it live last night during the show.

http://livelearnshin...ne-updates.html

Edited by CarrieMoonbeam

Anti Tour really was incredible.

Seeing Kylie in that small setting was so magical - I literally knew only four songs, but I honestly didn't care.

The atmosphere was so good, and she worked the stage so so well.

I've seen her four times and she just gets better and better.

She's 43 years old and NOBODY to this day wears hot pants better then Kylie.

I LOVE HER :)

Goldenhen

That's one of my favourite songs on album X

This is first time I heard the song from this show and I fell in love with it.

Queen Gloria

X is an amazing album. It kind of annoys me how much a lot of her fans hate it, or just weren't impressed by it. The woman had just gotten over cancer, and gave us one of the most edgy, funky electro/pop/rock/r&b/disco albums in years. People complain about there being too many different styles on X, but I love that it's so eclectic and that each song tells a completely different story. It goes from a beautiful standard ethereal Kylie song like The One to something nasty and naughty like Nu-Di-Ty. People also don't seem to like Body Language for the same reason. But I love that she does r&b so well and keeps it fresh and young sounding.

And when she goes urban/r&b, she does it a hell of a lot better than Madonna. With Kylie it doesn't seem like an act (Red Blooded Woman, Chocolate, You Make Me Feel, After Dark).

Edited by CarrieMoonbeam

lizlemon

That's one of my favourite songs on album X

This is first time I heard the song from this show and I fell in love with it.

:legend:

Yes, I think X is her best album, it's my favourite! Every song on that album is flawless and flows so perfectly with the others.

• Mills locked this topic