💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kylie Minogue

GarageGlamorous

Featured Posts

gagavsartpop

This.

Clearly people here do not know what it was like in the early 2000's/late 90's waiting for the actual street date. SMH

It's the 21st century what do you expect :awkney:

Nobody cares if you had to wait in line lmao.

On the other hand AMAZING album!

UGH "Million Miles" IS GREAT :giveup:

"I Wanna Gonna Cancel" is just meh.

"Sexy Love" is pretty generic. Not bad though.

This album feels very Pharrell (it's prob produced by him tbh I'm not sure :sweat: )

Only song produced by Pharrell is I Was Gonna Cancel :)

UGH "Million Miles" IS GREAT :giveup:

"I Wanna Gonna Cancel" is just meh.

"Sexy Love" is pretty generic. Not bad though.

This album feels very Pharrell (it's prob produced by him tbh I'm not sure :sweat: )

Actually Kylie and Sia were co-executive producers.

But Pharrell did "I Was Gonna Cancel."

Edited by craig

Aussie paper has album up for streaming, including bonus tracks and a review:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/music/exclusive-hear-kylie-minogues-kiss-me-once-album-alongside-our-track-by-track-review/story-fni0bvjn-1226851871632

INTO THE BLUE

FACT: If this was a Katy Perry song it would have already been No. 1 for weeks on end. Another fact: If it was Katy Perry it’d also be all over commercial radio. Instead our radio stations are desperate to interview Kylie but apparently she doesn’t fit their demographic anymore so they’re not playing this wildly radio-friendly pop triumph. Which is a nice way of saying she’s not 24. Whatever. Lyrically it explores the hot topic of female self-empowerment, without slumming it to say “I went from zero to my own hero.†Into the Blue fits very nicely indeed into Kylie’s arsenal of euphoric pop, like All the Lovers, but has a nice bittersweet vibe just under the surface.

Best bit: the hands-in-the-air chorus where Kylie adds about sixteen syllables to the word “blueâ€.

Edited by craig

gagafreak14

Am I the only one confused by the album tracks and the bonus tracks? In my opinion, songs like Sexy Love and Sexercize could've easily been replaced by Sparks or Mr. President, or even Skirt.

At least we have the songs, but it's still confusing to me.

Psychedelic

I'm loving this album better than Aphrodite. But I was expecting something more like X 2.0. Anyways, I'm most excited about the tour, that's her strong point now! just like Madonna.

Aussie paper has album up for streaming, including bonus tracks and a review:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/music/exclusive-hear-kylie-minogues-kiss-me-once-album-alongside-our-track-by-track-review/story-fni0bvjn-1226851871632

INTO THE BLUE

FACT: If this was a Katy Perry song it would have already been No. 1 for weeks on end. Another fact: If it was Katy Perry it’d also be all over commercial radio. Instead our radio stations are desperate to interview Kylie but apparently she doesn’t fit their demographic anymore so they’re not playing this wildly radio-friendly pop triumph. Which is a nice way of saying she’s not 24. Whatever. Lyrically it explores the hot topic of female self-empowerment, without slumming it to say “I went from zero to my own hero.†Into the Blue fits very nicely indeed into Kylie’s arsenal of euphoric pop, like All the Lovers, but has a nice bittersweet vibe just under the surface.

Best bit: the hands-in-the-air chorus where Kylie adds about sixteen syllables to the word “blueâ€.

Agreed, radio is so ageist.The unnecessary Katy shade tho!  :manicure:

ThisGuyTony

:legend:

Album: Kiss Me Once
#1 Australia
#1 Finland
#2 Belgium
#3 Germany
#3 Ireland
#3 New Zealand
#3 Norway
#3 Switzerland