Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Kylie Minogue

GarageGlamorous

Featured Posts

I've only listened through part of X, but it never really caught my attention. I need to give it another try tbh.

there's a handful of tracks that aren't even worth listening to and some of the bonus tracks should've been standard tracks

Sir Taurean

there's a handful of tracks that aren't even worth listening to and some of the bonus tracks should've been standard tracks

Like 'Carried Away' and 'Cherry Bomb' :/

Kylie and Dannii red carpet at the Brits.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2563276/Sister-act-Kylie-Minogue-shines-sleek-black-PVC-arrives-BRIT-Awards-arm-arm-Dannii.html

Kylie – on hand to co-present the award for Best International Male with Pharrell Williams – and Dannii were in good cheer on the night, and little wonder.

Kylie has reportedly been given a £250 million (?) pay rise by the BBC after winning beleaguered talent show The Voice UK an additional two million viewers.

A source told The Sun: ‘The Kylie effect is incredible, she's turned the show around. This could have been the final series but if the 'Kylie Effect' holds, it's a dead cert to come back.

‘Thanks to her, it's finally looking like a serious rival to The X Factor.’

Edited by craig

Queen Gloria

btdubs Sexercise leaked last night in full.

No it didn't, nothing has leaked in full yet. It's almost full but that's just a fan stitched together edit. 

No it didn't, nothing has leaked in full yet. It's almost full but that's just a fan stitched together edit. 

How is it fanmade when it has a bridge, chorus and two different verses...AND is the same length as the album version?

Queen Gloria

How is it fanmade when it has a bridge, chorus and two different verses...AND is the same length as the album version?

The last chorus is definitely tacked on and I'm not sure if the official track will fade out or not. It doesn't seem likely to me but it's a good fan edit. The Youtube clip plus the itunes clip pretty much equal the whole song considering how short it is. I'm sure it won't be much different from the fan edit. 

• Mills locked this topic