💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kylie Minogue

GarageGlamorous

Featured Posts

gagafreak14

I second this, I'd really love to have a full listen to her discography, I don't want to just be stuck on the most recent albums.

I recently downloaded her first six albums. If you go on filestube and search for them, you can easily find links.

Tyler D

I recently downloaded her first six albums. If you go on filestube and search for them, you can easily find links.

Thank you

Cant Tame Madge

Kylie darling are you out there? Need to discuss a collaboration with you on my next record, tentative title, "Can't Get the Torah Out of My Head". Love, Madge!

Tyler D

I®d love to see the beautiful Kylie sing.

Her voice is powerful and sweet.

• 2 weeks later...
steven1992

I'd love the FULL Kylie discography with unreleased/demos etc but must be so hard to find or compile together.

Does anyone know if a studio version of 'flower' leaked?

I'd love the FULL Kylie discography with unreleased/demos etc but must be so hard to find or compile together.

Does anyone know if a studio version of 'flower' leaked?

This covers the Parlophone period:

https://www.google.ca/#hl=en&biw=1325&bih=967&sclient=psy-ab&q=kylie+collection+rare+unreleased&oq=kylie+collection+rare+unreleased&aq=f&aqi=g-K1g-bK1&aql=&gs_l=hp.3..0i30j0i8i30.7001.14191.3.15362.41.19.16.0.0.3.117.1859.8j11.19.0...0.0.Nxh8ENjoz6Y&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=43dccd09e1093969

No studio version of Flower yet. Hopefully it will appear on Abby Road Sessions aka Orchestral Hits this fall,

whiskey_mouth

Just saw her Chelsea Lately interview...kinda boring but nice to get U.S promo.

That said, I'm not so sure these short, random talk show appearances will make the American GP want to know more about her, let alone buy 25 years of hits of hers. I know earlier in her career she didn't care much about making it in the US, which is fine, but if she really wants to be known, I'd suggest she go on some big award show or something. Just something like that could get people googling and asking questions about her. Why she never performed CGYOOMH or LAFS at the 2002 VMA's is beyond me.

Queen Gloria

Kylie being the drag diva she has always been, flawless. :legend:

http://onlyiplus.net/standard/?tag=kylie-minogue

You can fin here the entire discography :)

GagaOopsy

I love kylie, another artist i grew up with :D!! I feel sorry for her though cause her hot as boyfriend cheated on her with me Oops XD!! JK

GlitterGrease

http://onlyiplus.net/standard/?tag=kylie-minogue

You can fin here the entire discography :)

I love you. *downloads the first four albums with low expectations*

I love you. *downloads the first four albums with low expectations*

There's so many pop ups and stuff on that site. I wouldn't use it.

• Mills locked this topic