💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Perfect Illusion was streamed over 3.5 million times on Spotify

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

HolyDelRey
10 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Thanks for that suggestion! I already am on ATRL and a huge Lady Gaga base poster. What you need to get through your head is that I'm not a hater just cause I'm being real. The song is free falling on iTunes and decreasing in Spotify streams, be real and recognize that she's underperforming for now. 

How can you say that she is underperforimng? It's been only 48 hours since the song came out. Over 8 million plays on VEVO, 3.6million plays on Spotify, also played on the radio 1500 times to an audience of 15 million listeners, featured on one of the biggest shows ever which is AHS. I didn't say that the song is a hit yet, but its doing absolutely doing great without music video. Give it some time, before you judge it or chose to label it as a "flop";)

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Thanks for that suggestion! I already am on ATRL and a huge Lady Gaga base poster. What you need to get through your head is that I'm not a hater just cause I'm being real. The song is free falling on iTunes and decreasing in Spotify streams, be real and recognize that she's underperforming for now. 

She's set to debut higher than most female singers this year and she hasn't released a video or performed it live. I don't see that as underperforming just yet.

aaronyoji
3 minutes ago, HugoMonster said:

She's set to debut higher than most female singers this year and she hasn't released a video or performed it live. I don't see that as underperforming just yet.

also it hasnt even been sent for rotation on radio, its been TWO DAYS. god wait till u guys have really problems in the real world.... 

bumblebee
39 minutes ago, Bakki Del Rey said:

How can you say that she is underperforimng? It's been only 48 hours since the song came out. Over 8 million plays on VEVO, 3.5 million views on Spotify, also played on the radio 1500 times to an audience of 15 million listeners, featured on one of the biggest shows ever which is AHS. I didn't say that the song is a hit yet, but its doing absolutely doing great without music video. Give it some time, before you judge it ;)

That's the tragedy of the chartwatch on this forum: few people are patient enough to give the song some time to find its performance levels. Many people are so desperate and anxious to find out the "smash/flop" verdict after three hours since the song has been out that it hurts to watch the chart-meltdowns floating from one thread to another all the time. 

What many people seem to forget here is precisely the fact that until the song is presented to the general public, all the predictions are not accurate. "Bad Romance", the indisputable hit through the eyes of both, the fans and the public, debuted at No.9 and fell to No.18 the following week, and slammed back into the TOP 10 only a few weeks later following the build-up of its airplay. "The Edge of Glory" debuted at No.3 and fell to No.19 the following week because it didn't have the airplay to support the song's exposure to the general public.

In my opinion, the streaming data so far, whether it is great or not in the eyes of fans, is too hard for radio to ignore; I mean, her streaming results so far clearly indicate that the song should be added to radio playlists. And once the song is on the radio, we'll see how it does.  

DeanWinchester
35 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Yes and without our support it wont take off at all or have traction. We are trying to give the song a ****ing chance for it to even reach the GP's ears and you weaklings are already giving up less than 3 days in

:excuseu:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

33 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

And you feel the need to post those innacurate and rushed facts over and over again and telling people to be real when the song is doing amazing because? You try to come off as superior and mature and "real", well right now youre the exact opposite so whats the point?

1 post about it: ok, 2 posts: we get it, all your posts right now: get a life

LetsGetHigh
13 minutes ago, Adakam said:

And you feel the need to post those innacurate and rushed facts over and over again and telling people to be real when the song is doing amazing because? You try to come off as superior and mature and "real", well right now youre the exact opposite so whats the point?

1 post about it: ok, 2 posts: we get it, all your posts right now: get a life

This post literally makes no sense. How am I trying to come off as superior and mature? I am not writing posts about it just cause I am writing posts, I am replying to people who have quoted me. You don't tell me how many posts I can have, this a FORUM for crying out loud, or did you forget that? What do you expect people to do in a forum? Write one post only about a topic and not have discussions? And how am I "feeling" the need to post those "inaccurate" and "rushed" facts? They're just facts.

So much wrong with this post. :saladga: I'm not the one calling people names and calling them off for trying to be "superior" and "mature" and "real" and saying I'm the exact opopsite, I'm not the one who's telling a FORUM POSTER to get a life for having 2 posts about one topic, you are. And that says something about getting a life.

doppelganger

I miss the 90s when songs didn't need to debut at #1 to be considered a hit. When Pearl Jam played alongside Celine Dion and Spice Girls. 

PI seems to be doing well enough in Malaysia on Itunes and Apple Music, at #1 and #12 respectively. 

She's doing really good considering she's never been huge on Spotify

Streaming is convenient, but somethimes I wish it was never invented :neyde:

mdr

21 hours ago, LetsGetHigh said:

This post literally makes no sense. How am I trying to come off as superior and mature? I am not writing posts about it just cause I am writing posts, I am replying to people who have quoted me. You don't tell me how many posts I can have, this a FORUM for crying out loud, or did you forget that? What do you expect people to do in a forum? Write one post only about a topic and not have discussions? And how am I "feeling" the need to post those "inaccurate" and "rushed" facts? They're just facts.

So much wrong with this post. :saladga: I'm not the one calling people names and calling them off for trying to be "superior" and "mature" and "real" and saying I'm the exact opopsite, I'm not the one who's telling a FORUM POSTER to get a life for having 2 posts about one topic, you are. And that says something about getting a life.

K babe, keep tellin all of that to yourself

AlexanderLevi2
22 hours ago, Bakki Del Rey said:

You don't have to pay it in order to stream the song. Just download the app on your pc, and stream the song!

Nope! It only counts if you have Spotify premium!!

Currently listening to Joanne

AlexanderLevi2

Instead of arguing on GGD about this song being a flop or not, STREAM THE GODDAM SONG!!!!!

Or do both, I guess.:nails:

Currently listening to Joanne

Archived