Just now, BloodyJudas said:

Like are you serious???

1 minute ago, Azor Ahai said:

Did we really need ANOTHER thread like this :rip: 

See the first reply

One, five, ten lay a million on me

MonsterOfSpain
4 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

He produced her best hits like Gypsy and Paper Gangster. 

Is that supposed to be shade?

tumblr_inline_nnasr96vdknf.gif

BloodyJudas
4 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

I'm so tired of it. I tried listening to it in the car today thinking maybe it would grow on me because I was feeling really positive, but it didn't.

In fact, I think it got worse. There's so many ways they went wrong with this song. Like the lack of a melody, and that stupid intro. I hate it. Real music is so disgusting and the fact she tried to change the basic setup of a song is also disgusting. I hate it when she does something different, like that's not who I stan for. I expected something like the Freakshow leak, even though she stopped making music like that in 2008. I also miss RedOne, like why would she even think leaving him for Mark was a good idea? He produced her best hits like Gypsy and Paper Gangster. 

This song will go NO WHERE on the charts, and why stan Gaga if she's not popular? I think I might just leave this fandom. Actually, I'll stay. Because even though this song is so stupid and I know I'll hate LG5 I'd rather bash Gaga and make sure everyone is aware of my negativity so I can bring them down too. 

And I was about to drag you for that :D Good joke :D The joke is on us now <3 True ARTPOP experience :D

HOTNebraskaGuy
2 minutes ago, Friendonkey said:

reported.gif

Did you see the first reply honey :diane:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

JustYouandI
8 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

I'm so tired of it. I tried listening to it in the car today thinking maybe it would grow on me because I was feeling really positive, but it didn't.

In fact, I think it got worse. There's so many ways they went wrong with this song. Like the lack of a melody, and that stupid intro. I hate it. Real music is so disgusting and the fact she tried to change the basic setup of a song is also disgusting. I hate it when she does something different, like that's not who I stan for. I expected something like the Freakshow leak, even though she stopped making music like that in 2008. I also miss RedOne, like why would she even think leaving him for Mark was a good idea? He produced her best hits like Gypsy and Paper Gangster. 

This song will go NO WHERE on the charts, and why stan Gaga if she's not popular? I think I might just leave this fandom. Actually, I'll stay. Because even though this song is so stupid and I know I'll hate LG5 I'd rather bash Gaga and make sure everyone is aware of my negativity so I can bring them down too. 

Actually, please leave. Its perfect if you dont like it. You dont have to like everything Gaga does, but there is no reason why not liking a song should alter you that much. Find a hobby.

13 minutes ago, Skrill said:

You bitch I was ready to drag you back and forth to the hell and back

Angry-Woman-GIF.gif?gs=a

Does this mean that you like/love it now? :hor:

it wasn't laaaahv

Archived