198 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like PI?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm like in between to liking it :laughga: Love the instrumental and first half, but then it takes a nosedive :spin: I don't think it'll last very long or stay fresh for me, like I'm nowhere near as crazy for it as I've been for her previous lead singles. We'll see if it stands the test of time - Applause takes the cake for that so far to me :flutter: The instrumental and vocals are amazing, but the lack of different lyrics weighs it down a bit :huh: 

Lovvvvvveeee iT 

I must of listened to it about 160,009 times already. I think it grew on from thinking yes this good to fck me this is incredible.

Its totally new but has elements from her previous eras, good lyrics, not to many hooks and has been stuckkkk in my head any time I haven't been listening to it. 

It's a 10/10 from me

its a yes from me 

you're hired

OT - the way the song shifts into verse and chorus ect reminds me changing gears when you drive progressively building until you're zoooooooooooming at 180mph

Poissonche

With each listen, I hate it even more, because with each listen, all of the other songs in the world sound worse because it's too AWESOME.

Gagadonna

In the beginning, I did not. After a few listens, I cannot live without it! My mom who doesn't like the song (she liked all her other singles though), says I forced myself to like the song... I don't know if she's right, but now I absolutely love it 

Decodekid
13 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I'm like in between to liking it :laughga: Love the instrumental and first half, but then it takes a nosedive :spin: I don't think it'll last very long or stay fresh for me, like I'm nowhere near as crazy for it as I've been for her previous lead singles. We'll see if it stands the test of time - Applause takes the cake for that so far to me :flutter: The instrumental and vocals are amazing, but the lack of different lyrics weighs it down a bit :huh: 

that's exactly how i feel, it feels like it is a little rushed, but i appreciate the song, is not bad though

Im Harol don't tell anyone

BloodyJudas
39 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

Just curious if you guys like PI! So please vote in the poll!

(This is not a negative thread, just curious to see the overall reception on this site)

Did you vote yes or no??? :)

Archived