Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Perfect Disillusion: A Confession

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

BlaqJezus

GGD has me feeling like I walked in the chapel, and was promptly locked in the confession box to hear every one's problems with things. I have barely enough patience for my own problems these days. I am gonna go back to jammin' out before PunktheFunk loses all name credibility over one of the punkest songs we've yet had from Gaga...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just Justan

I have exactly zero f***s left to give to all these rambling, negative posts. Did this site become a therapy forum where everyone feels the need to pine for attention through histrionics? 

I can be anything. I'll be your everything.

Katsuki Bakugo
2 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

It's a Friday night and I have nothing to do, let me live 

I will for a little longer. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

PunkTheFunk
8 hours ago, BlaqJezus said:

GGD has me feeling like I walked in the chapel, and was promptly locked in the confession box to hear every one's problems with things. I have barely enough patience for my own problems these days. I am gonna go back to jammin' out before PunktheFunk loses all name credibility over one of the punkest songs we've yet had from Gaga...

Name credibility? What am I, Coca Cola? Goodyear Tires? Heinz Tomato Soup?

808609TheCultureShowLadyGagaTheMotherMon

8 hours ago, Justan Peterson said:

I have exactly zero f***s left to give to all these rambling, negative posts. Did this site become a therapy forum where everyone feels the need to pine for attention through histrionics? 

Yes, this was a therapy forum all along. The perfect illusion if you ask me.

808609TheCultureShowLadyGagaTheMotherMon

Archived