💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lost Hope

SlayGagaloo

Featured Posts

Arturo
10 minutes ago, katykatt said:

it receives red notifications on itunes 

Is it not supposed to? If it kept climbing she would have the biggest debut of the year lol

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AndyDWUW

I hope gaga doesn't become a niche artist :( i want her to have big pop hits. Music not the bling blah blah blah, but I still want her to have number 1s. And I can't believe DWUW did better than Perfect Illusion..

DWUW song still slays me to this day

tumblr_n7g9609pcG1rawe6zo1_500.gif

Just the Audio has almost 50 million views.. 

2 minutes ago, vivre sa vie said:

If she wanted commercial success so desperately she would have hired MAX MARTIN or DR LUKE to write her generic basic pop edm bubbles to top the charts. she became popular and now she does her thing as an ARTIST and not as a commercial sh*t for teenage parties

The fact she missed the VMAs on purpose is also very telling

Just now, Arturo said:

Is it not supposed to? If it kept climbing she would have the biggest debut of the year lol

I think it's just early

AndyDWUW
5 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

here's the problem. The hype was there, the radio deal is there, the first hour sales were soaring, but the song...ugh, the song. First time that the commercial/management thing works, but the music one, doesn't IN MY OPINION (don't quote me to bash, thanks).

Agree 100%. She had everything together, the GP excited, the radio excited, all the outlets. But the song, it didn't live up to the expectation of a lead single (compared to JD, BR, BTW, Applause)

imo PI is her most QUALITY song. so let's focus on that and let's enjoy this promising new era! I am so proud of her being risky and not following the generic/basic trends. I am really proud of what she's doing i didn't expect that kind of song! I m in love with this new RawGa/RockGa!:firega: she has reinvented herself so geniunely!!!

SlayGagaloo
3 minutes ago, witchcocktor said:

'' I'm still enjoying the song ''

And that should be all that matters? Unless you embark on petty stanwars and are afraid PI '' flopping '' can be used against you during such ridiculous, tiresome, juvenile fights.

Stan culture is the worst. I'm super excited for what Gaga has in store for us in the future, and no amount of flopping will take that away from me. Shouldn't do that to you, either.

I know I like it, but she obviously wants her work to be successful because (we all know) she deserves it. I'm just criticizing the single choice, why? 

Take Rihanna's work for example it received so many bad comments but still managed to top the charts for weeks cos it's safe and made to be a hit BUT does this mean that ANTI the album didn't have amazing tracks? No 

Let's say Rihanna (for example) released kiss it better ad a lead... Would her era be the same? 

Over.

ImpossiblePrincess

because it is 2016 now it's not 2009 or 2013 anymore Promotion and sales aren't that big anymore We should actually appreciate the fact that she is at #1 in 60 countries because that is still alot and it's at no.1 And yeah gaga may not be big anymore but you can't judge a songs sales on it's first day give it a few days so it starts to sync in with the GP radios seem to like the song they will play it Give time not every song can be a success first time 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

Serendipity
12 minutes ago, YourSweet666 said:

You're a bit too much enjoying this katycat. 

It's called being realistic.

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Weasel

People saying she doesn't want commercial success:

She signed 2000 copies of C2C to make sure it would hit #1 and the week after that happened they changed her FB banner to: order the #1 album now :toofunny:

1 minute ago, Andy21 said:

Agree 100%. She had everything together, the GP excited, the radio excited, all the outlets. But the song, it didn't live up to the expectation of a lead single (compared to JD, BR, BTW, Applause)

Lol.

Obviously you haven't been a fan very long if you don't remember the awful reception that BTW received. No one who lived through it could've forgotten that.

Hellspont

I've never seen a fanbase so out of touch with the actual musician, she could give two ****s about charts and sales. 

Archived