đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lost Hope

SlayGagaloo

Featured Posts

6 minutes ago, andresaramago said:

??? how is that even possible? 

Because it was an amazing song?

The 4th #1 that was meant to be but got shot down by her for whatever reason.

it wasn't laaaahv

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Bellatrix said:

I'm one too and I haven't made any :ohno: 

Then by all means stay darling, sit back, have a glass of wine.

Mister Gaga
12 minutes ago, SlayGagaloo said:

she probably didn't choose the right lead single

here's the problem. The hype was there, the radio deal is there, the first hour sales were soaring, but the song...ugh, the song. First time that the commercial/management thing works, but the music one, doesn't IN MY OPINION (don't quote me to bash, thanks).

Duella Dvil
3 minutes ago, uo111 said:

That depends.

Have you made any flop thread titles? :huh:

NOOP

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Bellatrix
Just now, uo111 said:

Then by all means stay darling, sit back, have a glass of wine.

Aw thanks hun! Will do :sara: 

Whispering
5 minutes ago, Creyk said:

I can when Gaga gives me a reason to be positive

:unicorn:

You have stated repeatedly over the last year or two that if Gaga didn't give you what you wanted with this era, you would be gone. Over and over, you made this grand declaration. 

The question is...Why haven't you gone? Why are you still here? 

witchcocktor

'' I'm still enjoying the song ''

And that should be all that matters? Unless you embark on petty stanwars and are afraid PI '' flopping '' can be used against you during such ridiculous, tiresome, juvenile fights.

Stan culture is the worst. I'm super excited for what Gaga has in store for us in the future, and no amount of flopping will take that away from me. Shouldn't do that to you, either.

If she wanted commercial success so desperately she would have hired MAX MARTIN or DR LUKE to write her generic basic pop edm bubbles to top the charts. she became popular and now she does her thing as an ARTIST and not as a commercial sh*t for teenage parties

SlayGagaloo
1 minute ago, Mister Gaga said:

here's the problem. The hype was there, the radio deal is there, the first hour sales were soaring, but the song...ugh, the song. First time that the commercial/management thing works, but the music one, doesn't IN MY OPINION (don't quote me to bash, thanks).

You're 100% right 

Over.

chrismugler
5 minutes ago, SlayGagaloo said:

Oh please stop âś‹ stop right there

When she releases a 2:59 track like PI and promote the **** out of it on radios what do you call that? Huh? 

You need to stop and take several seats. It's fvcking day ONE of this new era and you're not a music or chart expert or marketing expert so if you don't like the song, FINE, but keep your fcking comments to yourself. Thank you

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

Go stan for a chart position then, since you've lost hope. You like a song or you don't. You only like number one positions, no matter the song or artist. lol

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

FATCAT
11 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Once the hype wears down, people will start judging the song for what it is, and it will not be pretty.

Be ready.

HA. People told me the same thing about Applause, but it's worship for all the wrong reasons. This won't happen, PI is great.

Purr more, hiss less.

Glittertinks

Not even 24 hours after the release of the song and people are already predicting the end of the world because of it :laughga:

But honestly, that so many people have a negative mindset about this era already after the release makes me sad. The negativity is exhausting tbh.

Archived