question

RedOne

ViktorStone

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MichaelMonster

I'm not sure.Ā I would like 2-3 songs to be in the album (the Grammy-worthy one), but IĀ have some doubts that his workĀ will fit the new direction. We'll see! :)Ā 

fvmemonster
10 minutes ago, Bebe said:

I can't state enough how much I have loved RedOne's previous work with Gaga, but I'm excited for this new direction she is going in and I don't think RedOne fits with that.

Nothing against RedOne, certainly nothing against the work they have done together in the past, but I don't want her doing the same thing forever. I don't want more euro-dance electropop. I've heard that from her.

:golfclap:Ā Agree. Her current sound, atleast from the first singleĀ is something no one else is doing. But if I'm wrong let me know!Ā 

With producers she's working with now collaborating together,Ā the sound of thisĀ Rock/Pop/Soul album is going to be AMAZING.Ā 

I totally see what Mark meant by taking an "analog" approach to it and I'm eating it upĀ :rockstar:

50 minutes ago, Super Natural said:

RedOne produced the best songs of her career. Mark and Bloodpop produced literally the worst song of her entire discography.Ā 

OT: Hope so. He's the only hope for LG5.Ā 

AMEN!! She must include at least 2 or 3 tracks produced by him..

GagaTheExplorer
11 hours ago, Super Natural said:

RedOne produced the best songs of her career. Mark and Bloodpop produced literally the worst song of her entire discography.Ā 

in Nadir I trust :derpga:, my fear about Mark and Company producing songs like Perfect Illusion came true, so NOT here for an album full of Perfect IllusionsĀ :saladga:

If we have more songs like PI and this I won't be too upsetĀ 

Ā 

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Dramatica

She could make like "LG5 THEĀ PRESSED FANS edition" and include only RedOne songs. So that we could enjoy the right stuff, without having to read a pressed fan's thread every 2 secs.

Jokes aside, if one or two of his songs make the final cut, it wouldn't bother me, it's just that I doubt his songs would fit with the era. But why not? She's in control of her career and I trust her for that

ySQ2gvH.gif

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

OracleMonster
11 hours ago, Steccazero said:

Don't think so! TOday I felt she was talking about him when she said that she wants to work with people ad go throuh them and really have a connection and not withĀ producers who get into the studio just willing to get the next smash hit and don't connect on a personal level.Ā 

REDONE CANCELLEDĀ 

giphy.gif

Ā 

AlexanderLevi2
12 hours ago, Super Natural said:

Eh eh says hiĀ :classy:

It's really not that bad. I might have changed some things but I'm still banging my head when I blast it in the car.

Currently listening to Joanne

Archived