And since when he is a music producer?

Around the time he lost his man tits. 

(So that would be never :lana:)

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KingOfSpain

Nobody asked for his worthless opinion and the best thing is that he thinks people are watching the entire 5-minutes-long video lmaooooo

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

wahkeenasitka
4 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

Its perez in general not his criticism most have a problem with. He literally tried non-stop for 2 years to ruin Gaga which had an impact on Gaga's mental heath and lead to her saying she almost wanted to quit music because it was no longer making her happy. Regardless of his opinions, he is a pig.

I know. Ignore that. Focus on what he actually SAID. His constructive criticism does not deserve defensive reaction. It's totally valid. 

Hausofalexandru

Literally he is so foul. Like why would you even publish such content looking like an abused  walrus 

JusKeepBreathin

This is what Meth does to your face. Before you hit the pipe, think of his face. So gross. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Vom. I'll save myself those five minutes by taking a dump. It'll be far more satisfying.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Schwerk

Not watching it but thanks @edgy for posting this so we can once again be reminded of his sad persona. And for posting the techhaus comeback, haha love it!

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

JusKeepBreathin

You know what was also a Perfect illusion, Perez's career. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived