❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
other

Perez dislikes PI in 5 minute video post

edgy

Featured Posts

wahkeenasitka

I think his critique is on point. I don't dislike the song, but i'm not in love with it yet.... I don't think there's anything harmful or invalid about what he said. 

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JanPianoMusic

Delete this thread please. This man has such an abhorrent persona that he does not deserve any of your valuable time. Spend your time on listening to Perfect Illusion please.

You will never please everyone.

wahkeenasitka

Are Little Monsters so defensive and insecure that they can't deal with constructive criticism from Perez Hilton? 

11 minutes ago, Adakam said:

And his opinion is relevant because? 

Because this time around he does have some valid points. He might be the worst person who has ever walked the Earth, but I have to agree with him mainly in three points: Gaga does oversing here (especially after the modulation), the lyrics are repetitive and the chorus would've sounded better as a pre-chorus, for sure.

PI is actually growing on me and I like it a lot but if it depended on first listens, it wouldn't have a chance to become a hit.

ThePlasticFork

If someone has a name like Perez Hilton, one would expect him not to look like a Walter White customer.

17 minutes ago, Hyoha said:

Because this time around he does have some valid points. He might be the worst person who has ever walked the Earth, but I have to agree with him mainly in three points: Gaga does oversing here (especially after the modulation), the lyrics are repetitive and the chorus would've sounded better as a pre-chorus, for sure.

PI is actually growing on me and I like it a lot but if it depended on first listens, it wouldn't have a chance to become a hit.

Yeah but still, why is his opinion relevant, and i would say the same if he was loving it and praising it 

Princess Die
33 minutes ago, wahkeenasitka said:

Are Little Monsters so defensive and insecure that they can't deal with constructive criticism from Perez Hilton? 

Nothing Piggy says has ever helped anyone. :toofunny:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

BLACKOUTbritney
32 minutes ago, wahkeenasitka said:

Its perez in general not his criticism most have a problem with. He literally tried non-stop for 2 years to ruin Gaga which had an impact on Gaga's mental heath and lead to her saying she almost wanted to quit music because it was no longer making her happy. Regardless of his opinions, he is a pig.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived