Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Perez dislikes PI in 5 minute video post

edgy

Featured Posts

Azor Ahai
8 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

i HATE to say it, but i agree with everything he said.

Especially the unfinished part :(

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nirvana
11 minutes ago, MAC said:

She needed a song like One Dance!?  Really!?  Umm no thanks please.  Perfect Illusion is a million times better in my opinion.  Everyone is entitled to their own opinions though.  Just don't let others make you agree with theirs.

Hilarious thought :toofunny:

you should get wp:s everytime you post something about Pigrez. We all KNEW he would hate it, no matter what.

That J

He obviously has no taste.  The only thing his ears are good for?  Holding them shut when you think of someone else while nutting on his creepy arrogant non existing face. 

Next? 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J

He's a god damn pedo ***** who's child needs rescuing.   He's no better than a rapist.  Everytime I see him, my eyes are raped.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Bette Davis

That awkward moment when you agree with Perez Hilton..

What on earth is wrong with me? Who am I really? Should I be permabanned? Am I a perfect illusion? 

G0EXD.gif

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

MahoTheMnstr

ugh why do fans still give him attention, he LOOVEES that, that's why he did it so some fans tell him to kill himself and he can retweet it and show how "horrible" we are :saladga:

Each to their own. If Gaga sang One Dance instead of Drake would he have liked it? Nah, it isn't even a Gaga kind of song to begin with. She wouldn't have her identity singing something like that.

2 minutes ago, Bette Davis said:

That awkward moment when you agree with Perez Hilton..

What on earth is wrong with me? Who am I really? Should I be permabanned? Am I a perfect illusion? 

G0EXD.gif

do I have my own opinion instead of being a hoarding sheepie? 

G0EXD.gif

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

3 minutes ago, MahoTheMnstr said:

ugh why do fans still give him attention, he LOOVEES that, that's why he did it so some fans tell him to kill himself and he can retweet it and show how "horrible" we are :saladga:

well, those fans are horrible though :sis:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

The only thing that he is correct about is that Gaga is singing her face off, but we wish she'd sing HIS face off of this planet. He can't stand to not have anything to do with Gaga. It's like he can only know he is alive, if only he is forever connected with her. Such a low rat!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived