Queen of reshaping the meaning of fame

L9pGy.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JanPianoMusic
10 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Will someone properly translate it and not paraphrase it please?

I did, see page 1

You will never please everyone.

littlepotter
1 minute ago, Weasel said:

For Lady Gaga (30) fame also has its negative sides. ''It's extremely isolating. What I notice is that I don't have any real human experiences anymore, when I step out into the world'', says the singer who belongs to the biggest artist of today, on Thursday in Berlin. No matter if I'm at a bar, a club, a restaurant or a book shop: I simply can't have a normal conversation with anyone, who I happen to walk into.''

''I really love people, they inspire me'', says the New Yorker. While making music she always tries to find what drives people. ''The more famous I get, the harder it gets to keep this feeling - because I can no longer get through to people.''

Lady Gaga, who's new single ''Perfect Illusion'' will be released this Friday, came to Berlin to participate in ''Universal Side'', a private conference from her record company. 

Thank you so much! @Pianist93 you can include this in the OP

chaeri pls

jameslovesla
28 minutes ago, Pianist93 said:

http://www.bz-berlin.de/berlin/pop-star-lady-gaga-ruhm-ist-extrem-isolierend

I don't want to translate everything but the content is about the bad side of fame & how she wants to be seen as human / that she is just like us

Translation: don't know if anyone posted yet

Swap to German

For Lady Gaga ( 30 ) fame has also negative sides . " It is extremely isolating. Least because I like that I 'm not real human experience in society more if I go out into the world , "said the singer, who is one of the most successful artists of the present , in Berlin on Thursday . " Whether in a bar , a club , a restaurant or at a bookstore : I just can not live a normal conversation with someone I meet by chance . "

" I love people really inspire me," the New Yorker said. Making music they always try to feel what people move . " The more famous I became, the harder it is to preserve this feeling was - . Because I no longer get through to the people "

somnambulist
15 minutes ago, boobtank said:

Here it is, I called it... we're going to get this for the next coming months, just wait on it girls.

You're ridiculously critical. Oh no, a pop star has ACTUAL feelings!? She should just make super happy cheery music even if that's not how she feels because her fans want it! Who cares if music is a tool to express yourself and that artistry is about using your emotions to create work, she should just write about dancing and cute boys and sunshine!

Youre stanning for the wrong artist I think. That's not how Gaga works. 

boobtank
8 minutes ago, somnambulist said:

You're ridiculously critical. Oh no, a pop star has ACTUAL feelings!? She should just make super happy cheery music even if that's not how she feels because her fans want it! Who cares if music is a tool to express yourself and that artistry is about using your emotions to create work, she should just write about dancing and cute boys and sunshine!

Youre stanning for the wrong artist I think. That's not how Gaga works. 

I just think it doesn't come across as genuine, it's almost like a pity party and her explaining why XY+Z is the reason why her previous projects didn't come to fruition the way she wanted them to. No one said she shouldn't have feelings girl so don't jump the gun, I just don't think we need another era of interviews stating these sorts of things. You've totally made up things I didn't say but have fun arguing with yourself. 

CookieHWilson
2 minutes ago, boobtank said:

I just think it doesn't come across as genuine, it's almost like a pity party and her explaining why XY+Z is the reason why her previous projects didn't come to fruition the way she wanted them too. No one said she shouldn't have feelings girl so don't jump the gun, I just don't think we need another era of interviews stating these sorts of things. You've totally made up things I didn't say but have fun arguing with yourself. 

Please dont ruin our goodtime hun. 

Insta: pierfedericomiozzo

boobtank
1 minute ago, HighAF said:

Urgh, I hope she's not going to complain about fame during the whole press tour... 

what i am saying :nails:

boobtank
1 minute ago, CookieHWilson said:

Please dont ruin our goodtime hun. 

Not ruining anything, I am sooooo excited for Perfect Illusion, all I'm trying to state is that I would be much happier with her discussing the music that's all.

crazy-dance.gif

Well after the interview in Actors on Actors (tragic lol), what were you expecting. With these clothes she's wearing, what were you expecting. She's trying to kill the magic or she's afraid she will forever lose touch with the world. It was fun to fantasise and all but when you get too much into it it's very hard to get back.

It doesn't mean LG5 is a "pitty party". It's just a reflexion on modern society and it's part of her life, ofc she will talk about it. I'm sure she'll keep doing her thing and be true to her work, it's still possible.

Sometimes you just need to know when to give up, you're not okay, you're not okay. You've been eated by the monster fame, okay admit it and move on. That's why she feels the need to drive, and all common and mundane things you don't like. Let's respect it

3 minutes ago, HighAF said:

Urgh, I hope she's not going to complain about fame during the whole press tour... 

She's making these interviews for the GP, not the stans who follow her every move

Nirvana

Thank you for this, and all the translations, you are all so fast! I apparantly have not forgotten German completely, I still understood the interview! :)

Archived