💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Jay Michaels: PI "is a number one record"

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

I dont think it sucks, if it did, would it have such good reviews from such high and important people? Music critics, radio stations, etc.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT
1 minute ago, jinko said:

The song sucking isn't even an option after all these hyping we got

Applause was a very real reality, and it could easily repeat itself.

Purr more, hiss less.

Floris Somers
12 minutes ago, John Maze said:

Ikr!

What is not amazing is that I'm trying to study but I literally close this website and then open it again every 3 minutes lol

Same😭😭😭

TimisaMonster

In havent heard of one person who an heard the song say they didn't like it...

Plus the Paparazzi prophecy has been fulfilled with his tweet...

Gaga is Back! We Love Her Again!

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Just now, FATCAT said:

Applause was a very real reality, and it could easily repeat itself.

Was Applause even hyped? I was barely a Monster then so I could've easily missed the train but was it really like this??

Galactic Mess
Just now, GagaMyBlood95 said:

I don't have anything to study right now, very lucky :laughga:

If I had, I would fail definitely lol

Well it's an exam for a public office, which will take place on october 16th. Kind of a "long-term" project, but there's still plenty of laws, regulation and **** like that to memorize, so it would be good for me to be able to focus on that for a while (which I managed to make until yesterday but now it's just impossible :cryga:).

FATCAT
Just now, jinko said:

Was Applause even hyped? I was barely a Monster then so I could've easily missed the train but was it really like this??

Yes, it was hyped as everything LG5 is currently receiving. That'd it'd be bigger than Bad Romance and that it'd save her career.

Purr more, hiss less.

1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

Yes, it was hyped as everything LG5 is currently receiving. That'd it'd be bigger than Bad Romance and that it'd save her career.

Skeptical-Thinking-gif.gif?gs=a

FATCAT
Just now, jinko said:

Skeptical-Thinking-gif.gif?gs=a

Don't fret! LG5 could be these things, but don't listen to the hype. Let the music pick it's path.

Purr more, hiss less.

Galactic Mess
2 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I think that was mostly within the fanbase and her team. I don't remember seeing such a positive reception from radio stations like this.

FATCAT
Just now, John Maze said:

I think that was mostly within the fanbase and her team. I don't remember seeing such a positive reception from radio stations like this.

Well, she didn't even rally showcase it like she is now, so that's a tough comparison.

Purr more, hiss less.

Galactic Mess
Just now, FATCAT said:

Well, she didn't even rally showcase it like she is now, so that's a tough comparison.

Precisely :D

I'm more confident this time (though I don't think it will be the song of the century or anything like that lol - if it's on TEOG's level I'll be satisfied).

Archived